Rest Easy Annabelle, A True Legend


Player avatar

Mod Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Posts: 691

On 30 May 2018, The Runescape Classic Community,  lost a True Legend. 

Eric, or as most knew him, Annabelle aka I3lunt T0k3r is no longer with us. 

Many of us have known him in an RSC setting for several years.  his death is a true loss to our ever shrinking community.

However much we feel at a loss over Eric's passing, his family and friends are truly devastated.
Eric leaves behind a wife, and 2 young children, and many other family and friends.

As a community, we would ask that anyone who can, please donate to his family's GoFundMe.
We may not have all known Eric in real life, but he was our Friend, our Brother.

If you can not donate, please, take a few moments and reply with some good thoughts of Eric.

Annabelle's GoFundMe


“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
unknown.png

"Annabelle" will forever watch over Castle PKing

Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories.

Thank you for the memories Annabelle

With much love and respect,
RSCRevolution Staff Team

When the sun says goodbye to earth, it leaves a beautiful sunset as a gift. When friends say goodbye to each other, they leave mementos of everlasting and priceless memories. Goodbye our friend, we will miss you.


Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
TREASURE TRAILS HELP
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Player avatar

Mod Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Posts: 691

"Hey bro its me finfag glory, hope u can hear me man. it's very sad what happened, i was shocked to hear that you're gone. hope u found the peace you were looking for brother, rest in paradise. we pk in heaven when i get there -Glory


Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
TREASURE TRAILS HELP
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 262

Eric, enermy in wilderness since Day One, a great dude who wrestled against demons, i hope You found peace,
The community Will help You family the best we can by donating what we can. Rest in peace brother

Remember to be nice to each and other, You never know how the person behind the other screen is feeling!


~Sincerely Akuma

rei rei Send PM

Member

Posts: 6

Met eric through ryan (swedstoner) in rs classic. Ryan was one of my best mates in rsc and i tagged along with ryan and eric as a shitty pker like i still do smile
The day i joined revolution a few year back i talked in global and within 15 minutes eric had got in touch with me to catch up in game. He looked after me with some ammys r2hs and food and some gp to get me going.
Smokablunt and sm0ka L were created as pkers in classic by ryan and eric i belive and i pked on sm0ka L. So i created sm0ka L on rev as it was a great classic memory for me. I soon became the worst pk on the server. Thanks for all the other memories my homie. Apart from pretending to be black in classic and not telling me you are white untill rev 10 years later lolol..

Love ya eric. We all wish you had of reached out to your family or doctor or our community. Rest easy my boi.

Love reines aka xnamelessx aka matty!

Swedstoner Send PM

Member

Posts: 12

rei rei said:

Met eric through ryan (swedstoner) in rs classic. Ryan was one of my best mates in rsc and i tagged along with ryan and eric as a shitty pker like i still do smile
The day i joined revolution a few year back i talked in global and within 15 minutes eric had got in touch with me to catch up in game. He looked after me with some ammys r2hs and food and some gp to get me going.
Smokablunt and sm0ka L were created as pkers in classic by ryan and eric i belive and i pked on sm0ka L. So i created sm0ka L on rev as it was a great classic memory for me. I soon became the worst pk on the server. Thanks for all the other memories my homie. Apart from pretending to be black in classic and not telling me you are white untill rev 10 years later lolol..

Love ya eric. We all wish you had of reached out to your family or doctor or our community. Rest easy my boi.

Love reines aka xnamelessx aka matty!

Okay first i want to thank Matt for letting the community know of Erics passing.
And that I'm completely blown away by the support this community has shown for Eric.
I shared this post and the other one with our friends and family..
We (Erics inrl friends and family) want me to forward a thank you to every single one of you.
For the statue, the tribute, the kind words and support of our brother Eric.
I'm completely blown away.

He was my inrl best friend for over 22 years.
As i mentioned in the other thread Eric and i started rsc in 2002.
We met Matty aka xnamelessx within a short period of that time.
And Matty you were pretty much spot on with what you said, that's how well we knew each other.
I love you bro thank you so much for letting the community know.
I may not play anymore, but when i did it was with Eric.
R.I.P My brother from another mother.

Thank you!

rei rei Send PM

Member

Posts: 6

Swedstoner said:

rei rei said:

Met eric through ryan (swedstoner) in rs classic. Ryan was one of my best mates in rsc and i tagged along with ryan and eric as a shitty pker like i still do smile
The day i joined revolution a few year back i talked in global and within 15 minutes eric had got in touch with me to catch up in game. He looked after me with some ammys r2hs and food and some gp to get me going.
Smokablunt and sm0ka L were created as pkers in classic by ryan and eric i belive and i pked on sm0ka L. So i created sm0ka L on rev as it was a great classic memory for me. I soon became the worst pk on the server. Thanks for all the other memories my homie. Apart from pretending to be black in classic and not telling me you are white untill rev 10 years later lolol..

Love ya eric. We all wish you had of reached out to your family or doctor or our community. Rest easy my boi.

Love reines aka xnamelessx aka matty!

Okay first i want to thank Matt for letting the community know of Erics passing.
And that I'm completely blown away by the support this community has shown for Eric.
I shared this post and the other one with our friends and family..
We (Erics inrl friends and family) want me to forward a thank you to every single one of you.
For the statue, the tribute, the kind words and support of our brother Eric.
I'm completely blown away.

He was my inrl best friend for over 22 years.
As i mentioned in the other thread Eric and i started rsc in 2002.
We met Matty aka xnamelessx within a short period of that time.
And Matty you were pretty much spot on with what you said, that's how well we knew each other.
I love you bro thank you so much for letting the community know.
I may not play anymore, but when i did it was with Eric.
R.I.P My brother from another mother.

Thank you!

Got you bro!

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 42

i may not know E as long as a lot of payer, but ive known him for 2 years. hes the reason i liked to pk on this server because he took his time to show me tips and trick, but i will never be as good as him lol.. great person to deal with and talk to. he lives somewhat close to me and he was always asking me where are good places to eat whenever he was passing through my area, but always said food sucked compared to nj lol.. definitely be missed for sure

beatdown Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 1,129

You were always a great brother in arms Eric, and you taught me alot about RSC.
Several times in the last month i have thought about reaching out to you, but either i got distracted by something else, or i just plainly forgot. I regret that very much.

Your family is beautiful and i wish them all the best.


nXCIoAK.png

"Every good story needs a villain"

Swedstoner Send PM

Member

Posts: 12

Trupk3r said:

@ mod pepsi u dont even know who this guy is.. lol.

im not trying to sound negative, but this girl doesn't even know who this guy is. Well...


Eric rest in peace.. u have it better now .. alot of love to you and ur family and relatives / Tim

You do realize.. This gofundme page was already created before "i" or "you" or the "community" even knew about it right?
And that his own family members and inrl friends have donated and commented on it, right?
I was going to create a gofundme for him but found out there was already one made by someone very close to him.
Please stay positive and thank you for the support.

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 21

I may not post or play everyday but i have seen him before and i hope his family will be ok and make it through this hard time. RIP

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 169

Rip, only the good die Young.


n6p7o0.jpg
1051rhz.jpg

Player avatar

Mod Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Posts: 691

Trupk3r said:

@ mod pepsi u dont even know who this guy is.. lol.

im not trying to sound negative, but this girl doesn't even know who this guy is. Well...


Eric rest in peace.. u have it better now .. alot of love to you and ur family and relatives / Tim

For the record, I do.  It is you who do not know who I am.

Take your hate to another post


Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
TREASURE TRAILS HELP
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

C L A W S Send PM

Member

Posts: 7

wow.. RIP Erik sad we had some fun fights and teamed together a few times,it feels un-real that you are not with us today.. i remember 2 years ago when i found out about rscrev and never played classic before, when i was lvl 70-90 you would always camp lvl 30 wilderness tele by the altar and kill me on the way to kbd i never learnt my lesson and kept going back then getting killed by you, you were 1 of the people that made me want to pk, words cant describe how much the community will miss you, forever watch over castle and when i fight ill be fighting for you, RIP man <3 ~ Batman

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 42

C L A W S said:

wow.. RIP Erik sad we had some fun fights and teamed together a few times,it feels un-real that you are not with us today.. i remember 2 years ago when i found out about rscrev and never played classic before, when i was lvl 70-90 you would always camp lvl 30 wilderness tele by the altar and kill me on the way to kbd i never learnt my lesson and kept going back then getting killed by you, you were 1 of the people that made me want to pk, words cant describe how much the community will miss you, forever watch over castle and when i fight ill be fighting for you, RIP man <3 ~ Batman

Dam Batman being banned by everyone lol

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 41

this is truly sad and my heart goes out to his family and friends. Me and Eric met at the darkwizards when we first came to this server and pk'd/shot the shit everyday. We became great friends and love every memory I have about him. Rest in peace my friend.

Darkwizzie Crew 4 life.

Mod Dog Send PM

Member

Posts: 20

Rest in peace eric

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 218

mad4mud said:

Sad deal, I do not feel that people should get praise for suicide....

Hard to say but I think this is more coping with the loss thing and that is very important to everyone.

Eric made me rip my hair off back in classic. Pretty sure I kept him as my #1 enemy at wild at some point in those teen years ^^. All fun and games though. Those silly memories turned to gold over time. Condolences to all the friends and family. He will be missed even by the enemy sad.



Sad to find such news here after a long time. I was just making sure rscr still exists after getting the rsc is shutting down news.
I hope you keep on working with this.

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

From: Montréal
Posts: 486

All my prayers and thoughts are with Eric's family atm. He will always be remembered within the RSC community, being an important member throughout the years, and the many servers he played on. On a personal side, all I can say is he was a good friend and someone we could always rely on and have great discussions.

Rest in peace Eric. May your pain be finally gone and all your demons slain away.

PS: We proceeded to a wild fight at your memorium, you woulda been proud.
eric_massacre.png
If anyone has a video, please upload.

Last edited by Badboy666 (3 Jun 2018 17:54)


Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 755

Badboy666 said:

All my prayers and thoughts are with Eric's family atm. He will always be remembered within the RSC community, being an important member throughout the years, and the many servers he played on. On a personal side, all I can say is he was a good friend and someone we could always rely on and have great discussions.

Rest in peace Eric. May your pain be finally gone and all your demons slain away.

PS: We proceeded to a wild fight at your memorium, you woulda been proud.
https://image.ibb.co/jKRitJ/eric_massacre.png
If anyone has a video, please upload.


<3 <3 <3

Swedstoner Send PM

Member

Posts: 12

you guys are freaking amazing.