Batching bar on golden Bowles

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Hey Admins,

I've writed a suggestion in game. But i want to be sure u guys read it.

If i smelt gold bars into golden bowles, i saw, this option is not batched like all the other semlting and smithing options.

Could u implement the batching bar too pls?

Greetings

Kain

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

It's unlikely that a quest item, which you only need 1 of, will be batches.
They might be good xp, but, considering all the time it takes to bank and get back, definitely not with it.

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

I hope i understand right. So it will not be batched then? Cause i want to lvl smithing with making bowls. But smithing 20k gold bars into bowls are 10k x of clicking lol to make 2 bars into 1 bowl then. Thats bretty insane. And if it fail i have to click more then this. But i don't know if i am the only one, that lvl smithing like that, so it is not worth to programming a batching bar of this action?

Banking is not the problem. In legends guild u can first make ore into bars and then directly use the anvil to make the bowls. Then upstairs to the chest.

Last edited by Kain1986 (5 May 2018 10:20)

Player avatar

Kain1986 Send PM

Sorry for asking again...but i didnt understand 100% it will be batched or not....would be sad if not, cause it is a good way to training smithing...and all things are batched so why not this thing too. Think is not so hard to programming or i hope it ;-)

Greetz

Kain