Welcoming RSCLegacy Transfers!

Player avatar

Luvs2Spoog Send PM

Please transfer Luvs2spoog from Legacy to Rev under the forum account Luvs2spoog. Can change name to "PillowPants". Thanks.

Player avatar

Sirlickolock Send PM

No time saying when transfer will be complete? Ive been waiting since last monday and have not got one reply to any of my posts ????????

Player avatar

Brassmonkey Send PM

Is anybody ever going to approve my transfer?!

Player avatar

jancuxxx Send PM

My legacy  acount name is same  AS my discord  account  "jancuxxx" new name could be jancuxxxx  ir somthing like  that

Last edited by jancuxxx (5 May 2018 08:40)

Player avatar

Xackaria Send PM

subscriber

Can you please transfer:
Trouble
Princess
Tony Stark
To forum account xackaria
I will most likely need a name change
Thanks!

Player avatar

Brassmonkey Send PM

Any word on when the transfet might oocur? I'm just really wanting to see my old accout again. Brassmonkey!!

Player avatar

b u l y Send PM

Banned

Any ETA? please!!

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

Player avatar

Nowyoudie Send PM

Transfer: Sakke8, Youwilldie and Nowyoudie, Nowyoudie name can change to Nowyoudie2. forum account nowyoudie

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

can a mod/admin confirm what is happening?

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

I assume they want to do this bug free and glitch free, give them some time to figure out the best possible method. It's not as easy as one may think, especially when considering different xp ratios.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Tragic said:

I assume they want to do this bug free and glitch free, give them some time to figure out the best possible method. It's not as easy as one may think, especially when considering different xp ratios.

???
Dev logs on teletabs jw where the priority is for transfers? (not complaining just curious)

the difficulty may be there, but from working converting their xp ratio to ours? rofl, a basic algorithm could calculate that, pls go back to 4th grade.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

adidas said:

Tragic said:

???
Dev logs on teletabs jw where the priority is for transfers? (not complaining just curious)

the difficulty may be there, but from working converting their xp ratio to ours? rofl, a basic algorithm could calculate that, pls go back to 4th grade.

Its nothing to do with the XP rates, he has to ensure there's no way to transfer the same char multiple times etc I've seen it happen before on another server u could glitch the transfers, it is taking forever but I'd rather see it go smoothly than be rushed and there be a major bug and everything go horribly wrong lol

Turtles

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

N0m and I are almost finished writing the transfer interface, should have a new thread started soon today.

The transfer will instead move entire forum accounts and their character lists to RSCRevolution, so make sure you remember your forum account or used an email you can recover it to. (If not you will have to defer to staff help and keep waiting.)

As a token of our appreciation for the wait and in light of the fact that items will not be transferred, we will leave your characters XP as-is.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Rolo Send PM

Leg transfer. Ign is rolo     pm i will provide email

Im a winner.. sativa for breakfast indica for lunch and dinner windows up hotbox in the bimmer smoke where i want these feds are too inner! fuck the queen and the government! LEGALIZE

Player avatar

Cmgthaboss Send PM

Billy said:

N0m and I are almost finished writing the transfer interface, should have a new thread started soon today.

The transfer will instead move entire forum accounts and their character lists to RSCRevolution, so make sure you remember your forum account or used an email you can recover it to. (If not you will have to defer to staff help and keep waiting.)

As a token of our appreciation for the wait and in light of the fact that items will not be transferred, we will leave your characters XP as-is.

Thanks for all yalls hard work can't wait for it to be done

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

no worries was just asking for info thanks billy

Player avatar

Brassmonkey Send PM

I got a alert when I logged in that I was able to transfer and to click on the ad but it wouldn't allow me to click it.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

n0m said:

The transfer website is down to fix issues that came up with it. Sorry for the inconvenience.