Rsc is dead

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

It'll never come back.

Make a new game with the same mechanics. New graphics.

Who ever does this first will make bank.
I've said this for years.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Well rsc may not "take off" but your right. Rs2 mobile will take off and make a come back. Who knows what is future holds. All I know is we all hate rs3

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

skillystr said:

Well rsc may not "take off" but your right. Rs2 mobile will take off and make a come back. Who knows what is future holds. All I know is we all hate rs3

Rs2 is garbage too.

~K!zL

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

skillystr said:

Rs2 is garbage too.

~K!zL

Lol both games are well off, just because a game doesn't up it's graphics doesn't mean it will die, look at rs2 for example.. it's height was around 2008.. before rs3 and a lot of other high end graphical gaming

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

skillystr said:

KizL said:

skillystr said:

Rs2 is garbage too.

~K!zL

Lol both games are well off, just because a game doesn't up it's graphics doesn't mean it will die, look at rs2 for example.. it's height was around 2008.. before rs3 and a lot of other high end graphical gaming

The graphics are fine. The mechanics for fighting and pking is what I don't like about rs2.

We don't even need better graphics. Keep the ones we have. Just make new designs. That way this is an actual game we can put on Google Play and ITunes.

Keep the RSC fighting style and go on from there.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (27 Mar 2018 06:33)

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

Id say we need to expand the map and new quests new exclusive armours and wepons seprate from rs2 just like rune hardend.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Rex1005 said:

Id say we need to expand the map and new quests new exclusive armours and wepons seprate from rs2 just like rune hardend.

It will never be allowed on the google play or itunes store. When we first put it on there and advertised on Reddit and fb we had a flood of 20k ppl joining in a week.

Since its a private server its technically illegal to advertise. So it was shortly taken down and the flow stopped.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Mar 2018 01:24)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

RSC, 1st person, YW.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

am legend Send PM

Whoever gets all players together 1st wins, do the xfers and y'all have hope. Game is dying anyways  and people have less and less time for it.

Rex1005 said:

these kind of ideas are reason why this game is dying. No1 focusing on the other side of the game.

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

It isn't dying, if anything it grew. When I started here a couple of years ago there were half the amount of people that are on now.. It was rare to see the online count reach 100, now 100 is normal.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Cash said:

It isn't dying, if anything it grew. When I started here a couple of years ago there were half the amount of people that are on now.. It was rare to see the online count reach 100, now 100 is normal.

On RSCR sure. But in general it use to be 300+ on peak. Rscd had 500+ average daily.

Games dying.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Rome Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Mod Cash said:

On RSCR sure. But in general it use to be 300+ on peak. Rscd had 500+ average daily.

Games dying.

~K!zL

Because the core players are now entering their 30s. If you want this game to thrive need to get in with younger people now - no one that played original RSC has the time to put in any more.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Age isn't a restriction in gaming I heard.

Player avatar

am legend Send PM

KizL said:

Mod Cash said:

Games dying.

~K!zL

You're smart enough to realize this, but dumb enough to realize that the xfers would only help to gain back the lost players? Only way to even get 200+ unique players on is to get all the players on 1 place.

And referring to mod cash, it is dying. Even the worst pking servers that were built on a shitty EasyRSC source with all the dupes and bugs had 150+ UNIQUE ip's on all day just pking. Just imagine if they had multi accounts on like everyone has today on these servers. Easy 600+ on daily.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

am legend said:

KizL said:

Mod Cash said:

Games dying.

~K!zL

You're smart enough to realize this, but dumb enough to realize that the xfers would only help to gain back the lost players? Only way to even get 200+ unique players on is to get all the players on 1 place.

And referring to mod cash, it is dying. Even the worst pking servers that were built on a shitty EasyRSC source with all the dupes and bugs had 150+ UNIQUE ip's on all day just pking. Just imagine if they had multi accounts on like everyone has today on these servers. Easy 600+ on daily.

Fake numbers provide reel data on numbers. Your word means nothing here. Anyone can say oh there be 400 online everyday. Same time to apply to pking hours is the same time u can use to train. If your life doesn't allow training. That's telling u something then don't play.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

am legend said:

KizL said:

Mod Cash said:

Games dying.

~K!zL

+1

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i'm not exactly worried. i played classic for a while when there was nobody online.... 100 players 1 player. it won't affect my game play.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

am legend Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

am legend said:

KizL said:

Games dying.

~K!zL

Fake numbers provide reel data on numbers. Your word means nothing here. Anyone can say oh there be 400 online everyday. Same time to apply to pking hours is the same time u can use to train. If your life doesn't allow training. That's telling u something then don't play.

Everything u say explains to me why you are the nerd who nolifed like 3 accounts to 99 on all stats. ignorant skillers shouldnt have opinion on anything because they're clearly always against for the growth of the game and gaining more players. Let me guess, this is the only server u played after RSC? or 2nd, 3rd max? That's why u have no clue about what you're saying.

In the meantime, why dont you go nolife yourself another maxed account, since your life clearly allows you to do that ! big_smile

And yeah, of course u can apply the hours spent on pking to training, but when these days you do need multiple accounts of the same combat level ( flats) or a bunch of accounts between 80-90 cb etc, and in here afking a flats is 220+ hours, some people have 1-2 hour a day to play, they've trained over and over, do the math how long it would take for them to have accounts to pk with? eh eh.

I'm not saying everyone should just be able to do ::setstats, just 1 account per ip or something, even that would help the game alot. The server which realizes and does this first will get the majority of players.

And unlike u, i've been part of every server since the first server ever made, i've seen why 100+ servers die and fail, what's went wrong, what's causing people to not play right now, and so i do know what i'm speaking about. Stick to cuttin em' trees u seem to do a good job on that.

Last edited by am legend (9 Apr 2018 14:11)

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

-1 will not work

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Ashinu Send PM

subscriber

I hear there's a team working on free open source RSC Mobile clients for Android/IOS since rscrevolution refuses to recognize us as people with wants and dreams too ☺️

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2knhih.png[/img]
××Subscribe to RSCRevolution's important updates exclusively: RSCR Reddit ××

• «
  • 1 (current)