-1 On messing with "rares" again, Keep exp eggs trade-able!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Yet again you decide to mess with rares when whether it be introducing more when you said you would not, Taking away rares that people spent money on (pumpkins), and now EXP eggs.
Last year I traded 3 scythes for roughly 120 eggs , again trading rares for rares, only to find out in 2 weeks i wont have trade-able rare. That is not right. And hence me coming to the forum to offer other ideas and to tell you -1!

The current argument for exp eggs becoming non trade-able is economy issues, I won't get into it unless you'd like to debate it but you should really take a look at more underlying problems.

Instead of screwing us over once again, consider a faster way to get them "used up"
Options such as
-trading them for gear this year
-trading them for supplies related to holiday event
-trading them for supplies related to pk/fighting etc.
-Consuming more of them 3,5 10 etc. for some type of effect

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

If I had invested in eggs I would be pissed, too.

I just wonder what brought it about.  If it was economy related, who were they listening to?  An economist?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Eww Bald said:

who were they listening to?  An economist?

It's a game m8

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy and n0m been dodging the question since the news were released.
Tell us whats wrong with them?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Billy and n0m been dodging the question since the news were released.
Tell us whats wrong with them?

French hackers

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

ateam said:

Eww Bald said:

who were they listening to?  An economist?

It's a game m8

Right but doesn't it make sense if you're interested in improving the "economy" of a game to refer to someone who actually understands economics and not go about it all willy-nilly?

Last edited by Eww Bald (18 Mar 2018 01:00)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

I believed the 2 top players...how convienant both senior mods had played a part in this discussion. I have a feeling why but both are not stopping anyone.
Making them untradable IMO is a insult to the community. We make who you are, without us you are nothing understand? There is more common sense approaches that could be offer first to the community. That means you ask the community first before you make a big change.  I will renforce my past statement that some people who are in charge do not know how to properly communicate with the server and show the lack of ability to do so correctly. Id fire you

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

I believed the 2 top players...how convienant both senior mods had played a part in this discussion. I have a feeling why but both are not stopping anyone.
Making them untradable IMO is a insult to the community. We make who you are, without us you are nothing understand? There is more common sense approaches that could be offer first to the community. That means you ask the community first before you make a big change.  I will renforce my past statement that some people who are in charge do not know how to properly communicate with the server and show the lack of ability to do so correctly. Id fire you

You just wrote an entire page without actually saying anything.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

You just wrote an entire page without actually saying anything.

No pay attention to what i said. Also there is alot of hidden agenda in the statement yes. To sum the statement up in a very short manner. Ask your people first before you choose to ruin there time spent.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

TTT

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

Good news they should be un tradable, hoarding items there were meant to benefit players by training accounts faster shouldn't be rewarded.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

ateam said:

Good news they should be un tradable, hoarding items there were meant to benefit players by training accounts faster shouldn't be rewarded.

Hello new comer, many people also farmed these items. The quest took 12-18 minutes to do over and over to earn 1 hour of double exp. If someone wants to sell their time, 12-18 minutes, should they not be allowed to? And have management change their mind a year later? Should the people who want to make new characters in the future be punished by the changing rules around rares?