Why the pk scene is in decline and seeing no growth

Player avatar

gp Send PM

you are the boogieman, ive seen you wearing flares on the dance-floor listening to 80's classics,
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohhwj3N … /giphy.gif

Last edited by gp (27 May 2018 13:52)

r4ange, m4ge or m4in, if you see me in the wildy it means you've already f'd up. wink 
\\stay frosty

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

You can't pk alone anymore, for the first time in the time I've played it seems not possible.

You go attack anyone, they cry on voice and 7-15 more show up instantly teleported in by Zeonk or already parked at castle.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

nyx6 said:

You can't pk alone anymore, for the first time in the time I've played it seems not possible.

You go attack anyone, they cry on voice and 7-15 more show up instantly teleported in by Zeonk or already parked at castle.

PK'ing alone should have never been a thing. PK'ing as a team is way more fun, it requires some sort of thinking, tactics, targetting and teamwork compared to solo PK'ing. of course, it requires numbers as well but let's be honest in here nyx, you wouldn't beat me on 1v1 or 10v10 anyways. it doesn't really matter if it's 1v1, 5v5, 7v7, saturday, sunday, wednesday, 5am, 7pm, left handed, right handed, no handed; you will get your ass wiped every - single - time you step into the wilderness and that's a bottom line.

beatdown said:

Now i'm the most dominant pker in the history of the game

let's agree that i didn't read this.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Pegi said:

nyx6 said:

PK'ing alone should have never been a thing. PK'ing as a team is way more fun, it requires some sort of thinking, tactics, targetting and teamwork compared to solo PK'ing. of course, it requires numbers as well but let's be honest in here nyx, you wouldn't beat me on 1v1 or 10v10 anyways. it doesn't really matter if it's 1v1, 5v5, 7v7, saturday, sunday, wednesday, 5am, 7pm, left handed, right handed, no handed; you will get your ass wiped every - single - time you step into the wilderness and that's a bottom line.

beatdown said:

Now i'm the most dominant pker in the history of the game

let's agree that i didn't read this.

who r u?