Disrespecting mods shouldnt be against the rules

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

I disrespect everybody.  I dont use censored words.  Pepsi says im a true leader in the community.  I get banned and muted all the time.  I love rscr and everybody loves me and we all get along.  A little roleplaying here and there but other than that, no real hiccups!  It’s exhausting- IM EXHAUSTED.

Catching Timmons Disease out here

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

Also i think we should get rid of all female mods.  It’s a man’s world.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Until I see a penis or vagina irl I don't believe anyone is anything.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Until I see a penis or vagina irl I don't believe anyone is anything.

Aint THAT the truth brotha!  Only real woman is savage’s girlfriend Jadyn shes got a sexy voice i heard it but savage’s voice is sexy too think they belong together.

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Yeah sure let's disrespect people who dedicate their time to work on this server for free and help the game grow ! Even better if its a female !
-1000 every1 who disrespects a mod deservs a mute ,if they continue after mute temporary ban , after that even longer ban and so on .
Stop being immature and grow tf up !

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

pajser91 said:

Yeah sure let's disrespect people who dedicate their time to work on this server for free and help the game grow ! Even better if its a female ! !

Yeah let’s do it?  I joined a mmoROLEPLAYING game not a cocksuckin safespace for gayfags a fagtresses to come stroke eachothers’ broken sense of selves to full torque

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

Look im a nice guy, but when i hop online i like to ROLEPLAY, i like to imagine im back in the highschool locker room- my glory days. i’m snapping towels, swinging dick, we’re loving every moment- we dont quite know who’s gay because they dont come out the closet until theyre good and safe out of highschool maybe living with their moms.  Finally coach walks in on us and Pablo’s pantsing Juan, coach goes “what in the F$*k!” And pablo stops in his tracks- he’s a deer in headlights.  see this is roleplaying bro, i say “hey coach... why you looking at juans dick bro?” And everybody busts out laughing because IM a hero.  This is why rscrevolution was made in the first place

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Slim 5 said:

not a cocksuckin safespace for gayfags a fagtresses

Slim 5 said:

Also i think we should get rid of all female mods.  It’s a man’s world.

Yh man i see where u coming from and that u know what you're talking about wink

Player avatar

Chedster Send PM

Disagreement is one thing. Debating on issues is one thing. But disrespecting mods because you got banned or muted or they got onto you about something ( these are typically the 3 causes of mod disrespect) is ridiculous. I remember once I got muted on one character so I hopped onto another character.  Mod said I was avoiding mute which honestly I wasn't.  I proved the mod wrong by explaining that if I continued to cause problems on this account as well than technically I would be. I continued my conversation that got me muted in a private messaging group of people with mods none the wiser. My point is there are ways to settle things without flat out disrespecting the person.

Player avatar

Slim 5 Send PM

pajser91 said:

Yh man i see where u coming from and that u know what you're talking about wink

Haha you know what youre talking about too man you just need some more experience.  Bro it took me decades to get to where i am now but thats the thing, we never stop learning.  “Moderator” Cones from the latin word modur meaning ‘fake news’, no matter how you slice it they’re moderating a Role Playing Game.  So technically their silver crowns are just a prop in the act. The fact they can kick us edgy characters out of the play entirely- to me? Is bullshit.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Y'all okay?

Based on this feedback we will not be adjusting the rules.

Let's take a breath here and relax please.

Thread closed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol