Smith black armour

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

I think it would be cool to add to the game to be able to make it

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Not really sure how you’d fit that into the current smithing level requirements. Maybe make it a reward from a mini quest and only able to smith it in a hard to reach/dangerous area.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Anyway they can put it in will be cool

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Smithing Black was never an option on rsc.  It should remain a buy only / get from npc drops only thing.

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Yeah I get that alot of the stuff that is on this sever was never a option but it's in the game anyway just would be a cool idea I think alot people would like it

Last edited by Lowriderchop87 (29 Jan 2018 04:34)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Could be made into a crafting skill that changes steel into black or something along those lines.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Perhaps add custom quest which you must complete in order to get access to black crafts. Like Kizl said, perhaps access to use special furnace or such to turn Steel into Black. Though black items are quite easy to obtain and cheap to buy if needed.

Lol...

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I'm not sure I see the benefit of being able to smith the items. Large plate legs are available in store. The only item difficult to obtain for a full set is kite which is dropped by npc. I'm not against it, but I think the devs time can be better spent on a different project.