1400 Skill Total Area

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

With the Legends' guild released, previously exclusive and the fairly OP location of the smithing equipment is now available for a much much easier task.

Questers like myself are happy with the quest, the dungeon isn't too Overpowered, nothing exclusive other than shadow warriors and a more convenient source of fire giants than the waterfall.

However, after grinding to over 1400 skill total for a dang clue that gave me 100k in items I found the Legend's guild more of a smithing guild than anything else.

Solution:
Changes to Legends Guild
1. Make it exclusive to completion of the legend's quest.
2. Remove the Furnace and anvils. (The range can go or stay, it's no more convenient than edge)
3. Replace Magic Trees with Yew Trees
4. Optional, replace Fire Giants with Lesser Demons, Black demon with 2 greater demons, and Black dragon with red or blue dragons.
5. Add Legend guild teleport to Quest Cape.

Add a 1400 Skill total area worthy of all the grinding it takes to get 1400.

1. Move the 3-4 Magic trees here
2. Add a close to bank Forge, Cooking source, Anvil, and Spinning Wheel.
3. Add a dungeon for training Combat and collecting supplies.
4. Add a Mine, source of flax, some sheep, and source of water.
5. Add theiving stalls/chests

Basically, nerf the Legend's guild and create a better spot for the people who earned the 1400 skill total to train.

Examples: Note these are really old screenshots from areas like this Suggested in the past.

Skill Island:
example.png

Skill Dungeon:
screenshot4.png

Again, these are real old, I'm not saying these are exactly how things should be, was just a layout from a long time ago. Obviously a new area should be made for RSCR this is just an example of what I mean.

Last edited by TnT FoX (20 Jan 2018 19:47)

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

+1, with slayer coming out 1500 TS IMO

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Z Han Solo said:

Yes, if a new skill comes out I'd say add 75-100 points cause currently with 18 skills you need 77 in every skill for 1400, so 19 skills should need 1450, 1475, or 1500

Also I forgot to note something I mentioned in the max guild post, there should be a door for people with 1600 skill total to enter for better foragables. Like having 1-2 rune rocks in the 1400 total section, then have 3-4 more in the 1600+ also have some Gnomes for pickpocketing, better npcs to range, etc. But this isn't really worth going into an expansion until people note in on the first thing which is a replacement of the 1400 legends guild area.

Just being able to see shiny great resources through a door (like seeing mining guild from Dwarven mine) will make people want to get to the higher goal tongue

Last edited by TnT FoX (20 Jan 2018 04:22)

Player avatar

Pr Send PM

Support

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

TnT FoX said:

Z Han Solo said:

Yes, if a new skill comes out I'd say add 75-100 points cause currently with 18 skills you need 77 in every skill for 1400, so 19 skills should need 1450, 1475, or 1500

Also I forgot to note something I mentioned in the max guild post, there should be a door for people with 1600 skill total to enter for better foragables. Like having 1-2 rune rocks in the 1400 total section, then have 3-4 more in the 1600+ also have some Gnomes for pickpocketing, better npcs to range, etc. But this isn't really worth going into an expansion until people note in on the first thing which is a replacement of the 1400 legends guild area.

Just being able to see shiny great resources through a door (like seeing mining guild from Dwarven mine) will make people want to get to the higher goal tongue

I am all for having places that require high skill totals to enter. You always need something to shoot for.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

I need to get a test server running so I can get better in-game screenshots. Been so long my test sources are incompatible with Java T.T Cant seem to fix them.

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

I don't feel nerfing legends would be wise unless this was implemented asap. Can just make the 1400 (1500) skill in area that much better.

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

I can get down with Bank, Forge, Cooking source, Anvil, and Spinning Wheel. Water and sheep too. That sounds great.

But the mine and everything else seems excessive - basically past 1400 total you'd be spending 80% of your time here...? Sounds like almost every skill but agility you'd be best off doing here (depending on what is in the combat dungeon for herbs).

edit: was mainly going off that dungeon pic which has dbones + fish in addition to everything else.

Last edited by dippymister (22 Jan 2018 02:54)

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

That is why I would say over 1500 skill or more. It is an accomplishment to get to 1600, it should be rewarded with a place to skill that is more convenient and not in areas most anyone can get. But I would put the entrance at draynor ( mainly say that because I would like to see it get some more traffic, dragon am my has a port there too.)