God armor updates

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Was thinking since the rune (t) is actually blue (due to sara being white).  What about for the God armors..flipping the colors...so base armor is white/red/green and the trim is rune color.  Would allow for rune (t) to then be white itself so it matches the rest of the (t) sets.

1 minute paint example of a flipped (non shaded obv).  Would just make the God armors stand out that much more.

Sh9qcC.jpg

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Thurs Send PM

Those look nice, maybe some god swords too

Last edited by Thurs (19 Jan 2018 23:22)

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

I sort of get your point but when you look at Rune T and Saradomin armor side by side, there is a very clear difference, I do notice that the other trimmed armors all seem to have the same white trim though, perhaps a color change on those would be a better use of time.

Reverting the colors will make Zamorak armor look like rune trimmed dragon armor, Guthix will be rune trimmed addy, and Saradomin will be rune trimmed steel... this just may completely destroy the vvalue of any god armor but Zamorak.

I did a quick comparison of the 3 god armors vs trimmed and then looked at the 4 other trimmed armors and changed the white trim to better suit their metal type. The only one that looked natural was the Iron, I dont understand how black, mith, and addy all have white trim and rune has a dark cyan trim.

examples.png

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

P.S. I inverted the colors of Zamorak armor and it ended up looking like this:

dragon.png

You might see how this would drastically change the current value of Zamorak armor tongue

The reason it is so dark is how sprites work in RSC, but as you can see... it's basically rune trimmed dragon armor.

Last edited by TnT FoX (20 Jan 2018 02:21)

Player avatar

Mod Ultra Send PM

would be cool to trim dragon armor if ever it comes out , but to turn rune armor into red would just be weird lol, rune has always been blue tongue except purple of course on pk weekends, however coming out with a whole new type of armor would be sweet, make it look dark red like that and call it  "volcanic armor" or something like that lol big_smile

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Mod Ultra said:

would be cool to trim dragon armor if ever it comes out , but to turn rune armor into red would just be weird lol, rune has always been blue tongue except purple of course on pk weekends, however coming out with a whole new type of armor would be sweet, make it look dark red like that and call it  "volcanic armor" or something like that lol big_smile

Blood soaked Rune, Dropped by various Slayer monsters whom slaughtered thousands of players and hoarded their gear, blood seeping into the metal over the eons. Weaker than the average rune but offering a slight bonus to other stats from the essence of fallen warriors.

Or shadow... I miss shadow armor tongue (Only 2.7% of people will know what I'm talking about big_smile)

Last edited by TnT FoX (20 Jan 2018 09:56)