Combat formula

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

Ya, maybe you mis-understood, I'm talking about people with 30 def who are wearing full rune being level 60s..

Since def is op anyway they are un-killable

Noone wears full rune with 30 def idiot

You of all people know they do.

40 def, plate, plat-sub down to 30 def, rune doesn't come off, pk, 30 def un hitable at the best of times, covered in rune and plate = invincible.

Many people with 30 def wearing full rune, this is another reason why pk is dead af.

You think 30 def in full rune wouldn't be hit by 70 att? LOL

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

Ya, maybe you mis-understood, I'm talking about people with 30 def who are wearing full rune being level 60s..

40 def, plate, plat-sub down to 30 def, rune doesn't come off, pk, 30 def un hitable at the best of times, covered in rune and plate = invincible.

Many people with 30 def wearing full rune, this is another reason why pk is dead af.

Recognise when you're being trolled mate. Not once at any point was I ever 30 def in rune haha. You made yourself look a fool at castle for believing it. If I have to unhide my stats to prove then let me know I'll be glad to oblige big_smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

Recognise when you're being trolled mate. Not once at any point was I ever 30 def in rune haha. You made yourself look a fool at castle for believing it. If I have to unhide my stats to prove then let me know I'll be glad to oblige big_smile

Shin is like 40 def? it's really not hard to hit lvl 69 on a similar account, I have a 92 1 98 that's lvl 75, would have no probs hitting Shins 40 def

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

I agree, def is overpowered.

But not overpowered that it cant be killed, i've killed plenty of mages using a 60 10 81 and multi logging with another mage & multiple rangers, soon as there pray is gone (which is very fast) they are done.

But yeah, def is definitely over powered.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Stakez0r said:

I agree, def is overpowered.

But not overpowered that it cant be killed, i've killed plenty of mages using a 60 10 81 and multi logging with another mage & multiple rangers, soon as there pray is gone (which is very fast) they are done.

But yeah, def is definitely over powered.

I honestly don't see 60 att ever hitting 99 def, range will yes, but just using 40 pray they could get to 0 wild before it runs out, just using that 1 pray lasts a long time, no account should be unhittable by acc their level.

Last edited by TheWire (15 Jan 2018 16:43)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

MKZVeRk.png

It is not possible to lower from 40 to 30.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Kleio said:

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

https://i.imgur.com/MKZVeRk.png

Unless Shin is a HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

TheWire said:

Kleio said:

t0nks said:

https://i.imgur.com/MKZVeRk.png

Unless Shin is a HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really care about this, the problem here is def is o.p and the cb formula doesn't replicate rsc in anyway.

Player avatar

ultimatederp Send PM

subscriber

You nerds should shut up, and pve, and skill, like all the "real" players, lol. If you're not trying to get all 99s, you're not a person.

Player avatar

banned bot Send PM

ultimatederp said:

You nerds should shut up, and pve, and skill, like all the "real" players, lol. If you're not trying to get all 99s, you're not a person.

I get that its a satire/troll post but Im still gonna respond should any skiller happen to read.

Pking is challenging and fun. Its competitive. Thats it.

Skilling...  Wasting alot of hours for a number to change doesnt change anything. Its mindless and boring. You dont really need 99 in most skills. And its a private server so who really cares. The game is really old. Some players get all 99s and still keep going lol. Im thinking about why all the time, would love an answer. Blows my mind why literally waste hours for a number to change that only you know without any impact.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

banned bot said:

ultimatederp said:

I get that its a satire/troll post but Im still gonna respond should any skiller happen to read.

Skilling...  Wasting alot of hours for a number to change doesnt change anything. Its mindless and boring. You dont really need 99 in most skills. And its a private server so who really cares. The game is really old. Some players get all 99s and still keep going lol. Im thinking about why all the time, would love an answer. Blows my mind why literally waste hours for a number to change that only you know without any impact.

They wanna be the very best like no one ever was?

kkcbgghzzm02kxqtasxv.jpg

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

ultimatederp said:

Lol.

Player avatar

banned bot Send PM

KizL said:

banned bot said:

ultimatederp said:

They wanna be the very best like no one ever was?

https://images.nowloading.co/image/uplo … qtasxv.jpg

~K!zL

I get thats another troll post but best in what? To show theyve spent most time doin something that absolutely doesnt affect anything? Im curious. Someone explain please. So many questions so little answers.

Player avatar

ultimatederp Send PM

subscriber

I'd answer, but you're not a person.

Player avatar

Jash Send PM

Well i can say that according to staking my old stats would not fly with these new stakers hitting 4's and 5's lol

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

t0nks said:

Shinobi said:

t0nks said:

Sounds like bug abuse to me. Fix for this should be 'you cant change skills with anything equipped' or an auto check every time you login similar to how the cursed rune is deleted/unequipped... but this seems excessive, just a no armor or weapon requirement before changing skills.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

ultimatederp said:

I dont think I've ever seen the opposite of a 'you skiller noobs should learn to pk' post in years.

P.S. I dont bother skilling over range pots, crafting over dragon amulets, or really skilling at all now that I have 1400. Does that mean I'm not a person? I just dont see the incentive since there are currently no perks other than who's xp dick is bigger.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

banned bot said:

ultimatederp said:

With skilling It's the same thing as anything like just pushing yourself to the limits, which is a challenge. Its the grind that people like. Some dont like grinding but a lot love it. Also climbing the highscores is a challenge. Obviously there's more skillers than pkers so there has to be a good reason people do it right? They like it and thats it. I just do both pk and skill. Cant just do one or the other.

But the real question is why are the people who don't pk at all in here defending the combat formula? I'm pretty sure almost every pker will say it needs to be fixed. Clearly 1 def are underpowered and defense is OP.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

1 def "pkers" should just simply be banned from the wild completely, those things are nothing more than a waste of food and time.

Lol...

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

But the real question is why are the people who don't pk at all in here .