Team cape?

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Make so u can design ur teamcapes. Like flags or rsc icons. And this cape will be bind to ur account so the "teamcape" cant be equpid by someone else. This will help in big teamwar fights and will make it more fun in wild. Comment ur suggestions down below and what u think about this idea. smile

-Nomads-

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

+1

I think its a great idea. People love to customize their own stuff anyway.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Id like to see new capes, even own designed capes to teams with some kind of requirements maybe (skills or ex. Amount of kills.)
The team pays in subs for the desginers fee (or design ourselfs and pay a sub for it to be implented?) and then sold ingame by the npc who changes team colour for 1-3mil gp per cape.
Can only be bought by players with higher rank than standard in the team
The cape will not be tradeble or lost upon death

A solid and very cool money drain and would be much appriciated by the community.

We have this equipment tab where we can make our chars look awesome but we dont use it yet. This is a good start

Last edited by Stolt Archer (8 Jan 2018 10:21)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Serene RSC Send PM

Definitely like this idea! Maybe even make it to where you can get a trimmed team cape once your team has hit a specific level(s) for different skills, or hits certain pk milestones. So you start out with the untrimmed cape and work your way to the trimmed team cape.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

This sounds like a pretty good idea.  Would be a nice addition for when there are wars... right now, most wear the same color cape, so its tricky knowing which person is on your side smile

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Can I have Nomads RL face on one?

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Team capes that could be edited the way you like. Sure, that would be great. While they are at it, increase team size to 12 slots.

Lol...

Player avatar

po0 Diddy Send PM

I like the idea of country flag capes too. That way everyone knows who the big dicked Americans are

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

As the person who made the skill capes, I know how much of a pain in one certain body spot they are to make, test, adjust, test again, adjust ect. ect. And the icons have to be as symmetrical as possible on each side due to how RSC uses sprites, they "mirror" while walking and if the icon is not symmetrical, like our Agility cape, it looks not very professionally made.

But if the idea gains momentum and there would be people who would buy it (would be VERY expensive in-game or would cost a certain amounts of subs), we might just do something.

Player avatar

mothaiba Send PM

billy u reading this shit??? +10 my brother

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Also make it to where whoever has the same cape on can't be 1 clicked during fights.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

There only concern I really have is I move my main from my place team to my skill team depending on what I feel like doing. The cape needs to be able to transfer to whatever team you join once you own it.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Would be cool if you could pick a color and logo/design from the team vendor, but it should cost 2-3m like the other team perks. Buying the capes to wear can be cheaper like 1k-10k or something but to actually make a design for the team should be 2-3m

Would be a lot of work though, and like Kleio said, sprites are a pain xD Simple things like a + across the cape for flags like Sweden, Symmetrical designs like skulls, Partyhats, X's Paw Print, Halloween mask design could be done.

The real question would be how to make them really customized, the way sprites work in RSC is fairly primitive.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Oljuib