why no one thought of this before ?

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

fmlbruh said:

Mod Cash said:

Hell no. I'd stop playing for sure. That is the #1 worst thing about most games now days is the pay2win. Like every android game on the playstore. I just delete those games once I find out you can buy things. Completely ruins the feel.

People with minds like this that are so close minded they cannot see what is exactly in their face... Should not be posting..

YOU CAN ALREADY BUY THINGS. OMG! HOLY SHIT! NO WAY! R U QUIT NOW?... get real dude.

You do not give them items that are already ingame. you make a special cosmetic item with no benefits. you equal the value to xx amount of subs.

Say you make it a $50 set of fancy looking armour. or a cool little hat. whatever. and a sub is $10 a piece ( I DONT KNOW THE EXACT AMOUNTS SO IF YOU PLAN TO RESPOND TO ME SAYING "um excuse me its $11.71 for a sub" Please dont waste your time. You will only prove further that your brain capacity is minimal. The hat will balance out to the same price as the subs would cost ingame. so if the $10 sub costs 1mil ingame. the hat would be 5mil.

Someone can buy the item, sell it SAME AS THEY WOULD THE FRIGGIN SUB, in one friggin sale to someone instead of waiting a day or 2 or whatever for their 5 subs to sell individually, It adds a cool looking item to the Edge sitter squads collections, another item to stake, whatever.

Mod cash, dont you have like 1.5 BILLION XP? Yeah. and no life. Get over yourself man. Youve probably sold subs yourself. YOU DAMN RWT'ER! <-(That was completely a joke) The majority of this community needs something like this to be able to compete against the dudes like you. (I did not mean to be harsh and I know some of you will take it that way, but shit dude.. Touch down with reality)

You're not convincing anyone on this subject of discussion with a post like this,  if anything hurting this shit idea that I guarantee is not something the majority of players on this server agree on.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Wasnt meant to convince closed minded people like you. It was meant to state facts. regardless of your feelings.

Sit in your bubble and act like player to player RWT doesn't happen. Sit there and pretend Subs are not microtransactions.

This is the last post I will make on the topic. I have made my points. G'day Sir.

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

I'm sorry that money doesn't mean everything to me and think that people should just be able to buy everything they want. Money is evil and we've already seen what these micro transactions have done to rs3. I have a white Party Hat on there and I refuse to sign in because the whole game just feels wrong now. I'm pretty sure this server exists because we want the game to live on and to not make the same mistakes that rscrevolution did.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

sarge88 Send PM

Mod White said:

Billy said:

I'm resistant to the idea of microtransactions just because I prefer how games used to play before this model was added. We could put it to a simple vote just to see how the players actually feel.

I think for a more healthy economy micro transactions like that should be kept out of the game... Maybe have people actually use the skills they train... Have we not learned anything about them this last month?

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

GP is available through the store, by selling subs. However this doesn't cause inflation and allows people to get subs without money. MORE gold and platinum uses could be good, but buying items other than subs is just bad for the economy.

Not to mention, someone spends 100 bucks on rares, then gets bored and quits and refunds, Paypal refunds are difficult with virtual items but subscriptions are much more managable...

So... Economy and the server is better off with just subs.

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

sarge88 Send PM

Ibcrootbeer said:

GP is available through the store, by selling subs. However this doesn't cause inflation and allows people to get subs without money. MORE gold and platinum uses could be good, but buying items other than subs is just bad for the economy.

Not to mention, someone spends 100 bucks on rares, then gets bored and quits and refunds, Paypal refunds are difficult with virtual items but subscriptions are much more managable...

So... Economy and the server is better off with just subs.

Im glad someone understands.