why no one thought of this before ?

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

Why not make rares or even gp availaible through store ? the only reason why im not actively playing here, is because I cant bother to grind and even if i did, I probably still wouldnt be able to buy my fav phat. If I was able to buy them for irl money, it would be different though. And it would also be good money for server owners. Atm I am playing on rs2 server , which has this system and its great. They basically sell donator tokens through store, and once u buy em u can choose whether u sell them for in game money or buy mystery boxes which contain rares. Would make this game so much better imo.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

loot crates would be cool but I don't think they should have rares in them if we made them.

And plus who cares about phats? Just dumb pixels I play to pk.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

KizL said:

loot crates would be cool but I don't think they should have rares in them if we made them.

And plus who cares about phats? Just dumb pixels I play to pk.

~K!zL

well obviously not only rares but other, less valuable loot aswell, so even if someone did get for example a phat from box, it would still be rare chance.

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

there could even be for example pk gear chance in boxes, 50 r2hs, 1k swordies or even more etc. Definitely would make people want to buy tokens. Useful for both, the server owners and players aswell.

Last edited by deadmaan (2 Dec 2017 16:34)

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I respect the server for not succumbing to micro transaction bullshit and I think a lot would agree with me, it's about the game and enjoying playing not making as much money as possible from players

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

kenshin666 said:

I respect the server for not succumbing to micro transaction bullshit and I think a lot would agree with me, it's about the game and enjoying playing not making as much money as possible from players

thats just dumb.

Player avatar

0ld po0 Send PM

Why don't you just sell a few subs?

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

0ld po0 said:

how much they sell ea. lmao i just checked, 1 plat sub sells for 1.4m gp. To buy plat sub u need 2200 tokens which is 10 bucks. So basically 10 bucks gives u ONLY 1.4m. Wtf big_smile who would in their right minds pay for that low amount of gp with irl cash.

Last edited by deadmaan (2 Dec 2017 21:02)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

deadmaan said:

0ld po0 said:

how much they sell ea. lmao i just checked, 1 plat sub sells for 1.4m gp. To buy plat sub u need 2200 tokens which is 10 bucks. So basically 10 bucks gives u ONLY 1.4m. Wtf big_smile who would in their right minds pay for that low amount of gp with irl cash.

Thats how much rares would be if we were able to buy em for irl $ .
-1 for the the suggestion .
Also subs set's are 2.5 -2.8m , buy few sets sell em ig and buy what u wish , if u lazy to grind ur gp . Thats a fair prize imo .

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pajser91 said:

deadmaan said:

0ld po0 said:

Thats how much rares would be if we were able to buy em for irl $ .
-1 for the the suggestion .
Also subs set's are 2.5 -2.8m , buy few sets sell em ig and buy what u wish , if u lazy to grind ur gp . Thats a fair prize imo .

or make a 61 staker and buy a few subs and stake um.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

kenshin666 said:

Agreed

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cola said:

kenshin666 said:

Agreed

You guys are silly.

Selling subs is a micro microtransaction. They should sell other things on store. Not rares that are in the game already because they were put ingame for special purposes. But theres many many many other things they could do. Mod cola, pay attention to logs i bet you find over $1000 of RWT per month in player to player deals. Plus by doing this they could better control economy and sub prices ingame.

Microtransactions are already ingame. Dont be so naive.

Majority of rsc players are between 25 and 40. They dont have time to grind their lives away. RL b4 RS. If you live any other way you need to rethink your life.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I'm resistant to the idea of microtransactions just because I prefer how games used to play before this model was added. We could put it to a simple vote just to see how the players actually feel.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

deadmaan Send PM

Billy said:

I'm resistant to the idea of microtransactions just because I prefer how games used to play before this model was added. We could put it to a simple vote just to see how the players actually feel.

Please do, a vote would be nice.

Player avatar

simonsays Send PM

yuck, play this game for fun and, some guy can just buy millions of gp? i understand it helps the server with RL money but, kinda kills the real players

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

simonsays said:

yuck, play this game for fun and, some guy can just buy millions of gp? i understand it helps the server with RL money but, kinda kills the real players

Ditto

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

fmlbruh said:

Mod Cola said:

kenshin666 said:

Agreed

You guys are silly.

Selling subs is a micro microtransaction. They should sell other things on store. Not rares that are in the game already because they were put ingame for special purposes. But theres many many many other things they could do. Mod cola, pay attention to logs i bet you find over $1000 of RWT per month in player to player deals. Plus by doing this they could better control economy and sub prices ingame.

Microtransactions are already ingame. Dont be so naive.

Majority of rsc players are between 25 and 40. They dont have time to grind their lives away. RL b4 RS. If you live any other way you need to rethink your life.

This a very good post.

I wouldn't be opposed to new cosmetic tradeable items being able to be purchased with tokens on website. Honestly, IDK about PKing supplies because that fucks skillers over in the end (I'd rather see tons of people PKing though obviously, hell give us ::item for all I care, I just want to PK 24/7) but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here. All this being said, I don't know how open to it n0m would be, he's always made it very clear he doesn't specifically do this for money and isn't here to spawn items to sell for $, in the 3 years I've known him he's never changed in that sense

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Billy said:

Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

Hell no. I'd stop playing for sure. That is the #1 worst thing about most games now days is the pay2win. Like every android game on the playstore. I just delete those games once I find out you can buy things. Completely ruins the feel.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cash said:

Hell no. I'd stop playing for sure. That is the #1 worst thing about most games now days is the pay2win. Like every android game on the playstore. I just delete those games once I find out you can buy things. Completely ruins the feel.

People with minds like this that are so close minded they cannot see what is exactly in their face... Should not be posting..

YOU CAN ALREADY BUY THINGS. OMG! HOLY SHIT! NO WAY! R U QUIT NOW?... get real dude.

You do not give them items that are already ingame. you make a special cosmetic item with no benefits. you equal the value to xx amount of subs.

Say you make it a $50 set of fancy looking armour. or a cool little hat. whatever. and a sub is $10 a piece ( I DONT KNOW THE EXACT AMOUNTS SO IF YOU PLAN TO RESPOND TO ME SAYING "um excuse me its $11.71 for a sub" Please dont waste your time. You will only prove further that your brain capacity is minimal. The hat will balance out to the same price as the subs would cost ingame. so if the $10 sub costs 1mil ingame. the hat would be 5mil.

Someone can buy the item, sell it SAME AS THEY WOULD THE FRIGGIN SUB, in one friggin sale to someone instead of waiting a day or 2 or whatever for their 5 subs to sell individually, It adds a cool looking item to the Edge sitter squads collections, another item to stake, whatever.

Mod cash, dont you have like 1.5 BILLION XP? Yeah. and no life. Get over yourself man. Youve probably sold subs yourself. YOU DAMN RWT'ER! <-(That was completely a joke) The majority of this community needs something like this to be able to compete against the dudes like you. (I did not mean to be harsh and I know some of you will take it that way, but shit dude.. Touch down with reality)