Can't login

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

I have been logged off my main for about twenty minutes, each time i try to relog in it says i have to wait 60secs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same. I've tried both my alternates, it goes to the black screen right before game loads after entering pass and name.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

trogdor41487 said:

I have been logged off my main for about twenty minutes, each time i try to relog in it says i have to wait 60secs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same. I've tried both my alternates, it goes to the black screen right before game loads after entering pass and name.

Server is down atm , Staff is working on it.

Player avatar

savgoutlaw Send PM

pajser91 said:

trogdor41487 said:

Thank God. I was freaking out haha.

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

savgoutlaw said:

pajser91 said:

trogdor41487 said:

Thank God. I was freaking out haha.

Same!