-= AUCTION HOUSE =-

Player avatar

Universal Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

How about fee for selling / removing items ???

Sell FEE : 10% off total what u sold ( ex. sold for 1.000.000 ) u will get 900.000
Removing items : Before auction times end ( 5K per armor / weapon ) (2-4gp per rune - air fire blood death etc .... )

That will increase community chat ( sell / buy ) and no one will try to beat prices down. and relist items for 1gp down if u already listed your item etc ...
BUY/SELL channel will be great .... start with ::sell or buy ....
[ BUYING ] DIABL0 5k sword pm me etc .....
[ SELLING ] DIABL0 party hat 100M ... etc .....

Sugestions ?

P.S
Also u can make 1$ per month sub to remove fees big_smile that will help to server. ( and yea up to 10 items listing non sub will be god idea ... ) or something like this ....

Last edited by Universal (6 May 2017 09:37)

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/1/13/Runescapeclassic_combat_ranged.gif[/img]
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/UseXRzwAStKldQZfSTic3w.png[/img]

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

subscriber

-1 .. bad idea. More taxes sounds like Justin Trudeau idea.

Player avatar

Emperator Send PM

subscriber

Very bad idea

ohyeah[img]http://i053.radikal.ru/1706/a1/5b5a4216118d.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Inb4 prices increases by 10% loll

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

If something like <= half the taxes were donated for in-game event rewards or a lottery for new players or some such shenanigans then I'd be cool with this. Why not.

I use the AH a lot so I wouldn't want to see it ruined by taxes either, but if some of the money went towards events then that would be more interesting. That way it's not just a pointless money sink and the taxes ultimately serve to support the game and encourage activity and help new players etc.

Edit - 10% seems a little high maybe, I don't like the sound of losing 100k off a 1million gp sale unless the gp is going towards some bomb ass events. I don't think we need a money sink that severe. 5% or less ought to be enough, you don't want to discourage people from using the AH altogether or the economy will suffer. There's nothing wrong with a bit of free market competition and the AH provides that. It keeps prices more consistent and fairer in the long run just like real life. People are only gonna pay what they can afford and/or what they think is a reasonable price, so prices will always find an equilibrium.

Except for whoever is selling 19 santa hats on the AH and keeps undercutting my price for weeks now. Screw that guy. Upsetting my equilibrium lol. God damn monopolists

But I digress.. TLDR: +1 to charity taxes, -1 to money sink taxes

Last edited by Honour (7 May 2017 08:06)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Universal Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Honour said:

If something like <= half the taxes were donated for in-game event rewards or a lottery for new players or some such shenanigans then I'd be cool with this. Why not.

I use the AH a lot so I wouldn't want to see it ruined by taxes either, but if some of the money went towards events then that would be more interesting. That way it's not just a pointless money sink and the taxes ultimately serve to support the game and encourage activity and help new players etc.

Edit - 10% seems a little high maybe, I don't like the sound of losing 100k off a 1million gp sale unless the gp is going towards some bomb ass events. I don't think we need a money sink that severe. 5% or less ought to be enough, you don't want to discourage people from using the AH altogether or the economy will suffer. There's nothing wrong with a bit of free market competition and the AH provides that. It keeps prices more consistent and fairer in the long run just like real life. People are only gonna pay what they can afford and/or what they think is a reasonable price, so prices will always find an equilibrium.

Except for whoever is selling 19 santa hats on the AH and keeps undercutting my price for weeks now. Fuck that guy. Upsetting my equilibrium lol. God damn monopolists

But I digress.. TLDR: +1 to charity taxes, -1 to money sink taxes.

Thats why i am and offering this suggestion. So many players just skilling and login in to reduce prices in AH ( so they just cancel items and offering less price )

In 3 months some of items price drop badly
Dragon bones was 5-5.5 k ea now 4.7-5.0k
Nature runes i bought for 290-320gp ea now 220-270 and no one need them.
deaths/bloods etc same .....
for example player Tic Tac he is not pking he just farm and sell items cheaper to get faster GP
So skiller players just keep 3 lvl at auction house and reducing prices always that why its will be cool if u cant cancel before time ends will be good that will make a ques for selling same item

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/zh/1/13/Runescapeclassic_combat_ranged.gif[/img]
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/UseXRzwAStKldQZfSTic3w.png[/img]