Android, Bluetooth support.

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

So after a lot of trial and error, here are the known "bugs" with the android client and bluetooth mice and keyboards.

Mouse

1. Scroll wheel support, Android supports scroll wheel, and its implamented in the windows client but why not android?

2. Right click suppprt, Android does not suppprt right click expected to not work.

Keyboard

1. Arrow keys I understand Android's camera is controlled by volume up and down, as most Bluetooth keyboards have volume controls, you can control it with that, its just a pain in the ass, Android supports arrow keys.

I understand, that it could be because it registers as a bot/3rd party applet. Maybe you didn't even think about keyboards and mice on Android, as that is an on the go kind of thing?

These are not suggestions or a wish list of things I want just an FYI. These are quality of life updates that Android supports and adds even more user friendlyness to an already awesome game. If I come accross anything else I'll edit.

P.s. This is all on a Unrooted device I can root and remap keys, and and simulate right click but thats not what this is about, this is for average users. Sorry for the lenthy post.

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson