Quest Bugged??

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

So I am currently doing the Scorpion Catcher Quest.I am guided by Forums Walkthrough and I cant seem to be able to use the Scorpion Cage on the Kharid Scorpions. When I do i get the message:
Nothing Interesting Happens.

Is there something im doing wrong?
A certain order to catch the Kharid Scorpions?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Try to re-talk to the npcs involved in the quest

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

I have talked to Thor guy and Seers.
In the walkthrough via Forums it states only needa talk to Seer about Tav Dung in which thats the first thing I discussed with the Seer.
Have went to Tav Dung to catch that Kharid Scorpion and have also been to Barb Post to catch that KS. But the KS @ Barb Post is not there.
I will try Barb again.

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Successfully caught Barb Post KS (Kharid Scorpion). Now i will try to catch Monastary KS. Perhaps it is that u must catch them in order, to be able to catch the Tav Dung KS lastly.

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Successful catch @ Monastary.
Now for Tav Dung...the one thats been problematic.

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Successful catch in Tav Dung...guess this goes to show one must complete in order.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Good to hear... I don't think there shouldn't be a order to it and I'll probably sort it out some time in the future.

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Awesome...and turns out that after completing the quest, i tried to enchant a batttle staff of fire and when talking to Thur guy i get to where he asks what kind of battle staff do i wish to enchant..i click fire and it says my response in chat but no actions happen.

Is there more to enchanting bstaffs, like quests or such?
Also in my inventory is the cage with 3 scorpions in it...was this supposed to go to Thur guy?

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

You need a battlestaff of fire in your inventory and 40k. If its not working,  you may not have completed the whole quest yet.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Ok so Ive completed the Quest. Green Quest Name in list.

Same thing is happening when talking to Thormac.Asks what kind of Staff would I like Enchanted and I choose my staff but nothing happens.

Am I supposed to use the staff intended for enchantment on Thormac?
And after the Quest is Completed, does the player still have the Scorpion Cage or is it given to Thormac During Quest?
-If Scorpion Cage was supposed to be given to Thormac, I have an issue, because I still have possession of this Scorpion Cage.

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

BloodyVooDoo said:

Ok so Ive completed the Quest. Green Quest Name in list.

Same thing is happening when talking to Thormac.Asks what kind of Staff would I like Enchanted and I choose my staff but nothing happens.

Am I supposed to use the staff intended for enchantment on Thormac?
And after the Quest is Completed, does the player still have the Scorpion Cage or is it given to Thormac During Quest?
-If Scorpion Cage was supposed to be given to Thormac, I have an issue, because I still have possession of this Scorpion Cage.

Just have the staff with money in your inventory and choose which element staff from the dialogue list. Also, you can just drop the cage.

Player avatar

BloodyVooDoo Send PM

subscriber

Issue has been resolved by Mod Hash and Kronik.

Turns out i needed a battlestaff and i just had a Staff...
Lesson Learned.

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Mod Uncle said:

You need a battlestaff of fire in your inventory and 40k. If its not working,  you may not have completed the whole quest yet.

sorry i had to leave in a hurry earlier today. I did mention that u needed battle staff yesterday smile

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44