Question about number of Chars

Player avatar

Jonkoesmoker Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So, it seems to me you guys have it set up so everyone should only have up to 5 characters.
You create an account on the website and you can make up to 5 characters per account.

Is this the official max according to the rules, or are you allowed to make multiple accounts to have a multiple of 5x characters?
When I tried, I did get a message I've made an account in the past hour (Which I didn't ?), so I'm assuming that's some kind of failsafe to prevent people from making multiple accounts.

Now, I have 2 questions:
1. Is it possible to delete a character, so you can remake it ?
2. Are you allowed to make multiple accounts, so you can have more than 5 Characters?

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Jonkoesmoker said:

So, it seems to me you guys have it set up so everyone should only have up to 5 characters.
You create an account on the website and you can make up to 5 characters per account.

Is this the official max according to the rules, or are you allowed to make multiple accounts to have a multiple of 5x characters?
When I tried, I did get a message I've made an account in the past hour (Which I didn't ?), so I'm assuming that's some kind of failsafe to prevent people from making multiple accounts.

Now, I have 2 questions:
1. Is it possible to delete a character, so you can remake it ?
2. Are you allowed to make multiple accounts, so you can have more than 5 Characters?

You can make multiple forum accounts to allow more than 5 in game accounts.
However, they removed the character deletion option a long time ago.

Best Ninja