subscriber

RSCR we got hookers and blow... boom draw em in like flies

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Fix lag or advertising is pointless

Get some decent internet.. I'm playing from Australia and it's fine for me.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Au2er said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Got great internet and multiple different connections I can use and it's not my laptop it on the servers end

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Lot of us suffer severe delay and problems since haloween update.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

B U B B A said:

Au2er said:

Got great internet and multiple different connections I can use and it's not my laptop it on the servers end

Stop useing excuse for been shit in wildy...*remeber* them words of bs u said to me..due to the same issues your clearly having now..tut tut

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

zazo x said:

knack baby said:

Kizl stop polluting admins minds with your bullshit. You sound like an amateur I train in the conference room for marketing. Leave it to the big dogs. Anywho, I plan on creating a professional promotional video which will capture the eyes of the younger audience along with the 90's babies, I have a few tricks up my sleeve which will play out perfectly. It won't be a fiverr video on how to use an app(That garbage video that is being shared on facebook right now) That is seriously not attracting anybody. With my methods I estimate a 300% increase on registrations immediately. This will all unfold over the next couple weeks.

Have fun with that kiddo. Who's page you posting it on and paying ad rev?

Sit down little boy and let the big kids talk. That's not how you get your turn on the jungle gym. shhh

~K!zL

Lol Kid I can make a bigger facebook page then your shit in a week. That is garbage. You think you have pull because you created a social media page before admin did? Literally takes 2 minutes. Not like I want to post anything on your weak ass facebook page with little to no user engagement. Your a joke bud.

-Sosa

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

a42.png

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jari Jurri Send PM

Was interested in joining in, then I noticed this server has a fucking equipment tab, why the fuck would you change something like that. If I wanted to play something that's not RSC, I'll just pick a more modern game. No thanks.
Guess we'll never have a pserver equal to reines' RSCD, a shame.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Jari Jurri said:

Was interested in joining in, then I noticed this server has a fucking equipment tab, why the fuck would you change something like that. If I wanted to play something that's not RSC, I'll just pick a more modern game. No thanks.

Give it a shot, it's a pretty nifty feature smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jari Jurri said:

Like omg they improved RSC how dare they!

And of course you're never going to see a RSCD again. There's not even 1/4 the amount of players.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jari Jurri Send PM

KizL said:

Jari Jurri said:

And of course you're never going to see a RSCD again. There's not even 1/4 the amount of players.

~K!zL

Improvement or not - it still changes how wilderness plays out with different builds. While you may like the change - I don't, many others probably don't either.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Jari Jurri said:

KizL said:

Jari Jurri said:

~K!zL

Improvement or not - it still changes how wilderness plays out with different builds. While you may like the change - I don't, many others probably don't either.

This is a troll stop responding to him.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Jari Jurri said:

KizL said:

Jari Jurri said:

~K!zL

Gonna have trouble manufacturing dissent about one of our most popular changes. We are the first server to implement an equipment tab, which the vast majority of voters approved.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Billy said:

Jari Jurri said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Gonna have trouble manufacturing dissent about one of our most popular changes. We are the first server to implement an equipment tab, which the vast majority of voters approved.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jari Jurri Send PM

KizL said:

Billy said:

Jari Jurri said:

I think I know who you are xD

~K!zL

I don't know who you think I am, but I haven't played this server nor the "new" cornflakes either. ( Don't think I've played any Pserver after .. 2009 or so )
I'm not manufacturing shit, only expressing MY opinion. Amazing how you jump into conclusions straight away, you may question yourselves why there's the lack of new players when anyone showing their opinion that doesn't suit you gets fucking crucified straight away. Not the right way boys, not the right way.

Last edited by Jari Jurri (4 Dec 2016 00:47)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

troll^

Player avatar

Jari Jurri Send PM

zazo x said:

troll^

Can you please explain yourself in a rational way ?
I've only expressed my opinion and got nothing but shit in return, if this is the RSC community today (inbred redneck USA hicks, like fucking please avatar with fucking plastic dumbells, do you even fucking lift you little shit (lmfao collars popped, are you fucking gay?) ? Next thing you probably post yourself with an assault rifle) I probably don't even want to be a part of it.

Last edited by Jari Jurri (4 Dec 2016 04:37)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jari Jurri said:

zazo x said:

troll^

I've only expressed my opinion and got nothing but shit in return, if this is the RSC community today (inbred redneck USA hicks, like fucking please avatar with fucking plastic dumbells, do you even fucking lift you little shit ? Next thing you probably post yourself with an assault rifle) I probably don't even want to be a part of it.

Ok mr. ad hominem attack from the first post on.

Maybe everyone is on your ass because we've all been playing RSC for YEARS and you know what? This server was 100% replica with 2x exp for a long time and guess what? It didn't have HALF the people as it does now.

Yes, we're nerds who never stopped playing RSC and yes we want and need new content. Sorry we're not fitting your RSC preference.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jari Jurri Send PM

KizL said:

Jari Jurri said:

zazo x said:

troll^

I've only expressed my opinion and got nothing but shit in return, if this is the RSC community today (inbred redneck USA hicks, like fucking please avatar with fucking plastic dumbells, do you even fucking lift you little shit ? Next thing you probably post yourself with an assault rifle) I probably don't even want to be a part of it.

Ok mr. ad hominem attack from the first post on.

Maybe everyone is on your ass because we've all been playing RSC for YEARS and you know what? This server was 100% replica with 2x exp for a long time and guess what? It didn't have HALF the people as it does now.

Yes, we're nerds who never stopped playing RSC and yes we want and need new content. Sorry we're not fitting your RSC preference.

~K!zL

Thanks man, first post that actually seems like its written by someone that actually read what I posted.
I can respect that. My only reason posting here was to express my opinion, I didn't ask to get crucified, only to get my personal opinion heard.
Clearly this server isn't for me, while it may be for many others (quite frankly that may be the majority today, I wouldnt know). I'm a nerd as well, I'd just love to play RSC just as it was except for the shitty banking system and the fucked up certing system, but I guess I just can't have it all so it seems like I'm going to have none of it for myself. The nerd in me just won't accept something as fundamental as inventory slots in the wilderness being changed, for myself that is a gamebreaker.
I hope you may all respect that instead of calling me a troll or whatever, have fun playing the game. I'll just stick to other servers / Jagexs dead rsc.
Just for the sake of saying my peace; I wouldn't mind updates that affect quality of life or just general fun, but something that affects the general gameplay are a big no no in my eyes. Someone having 4 extra food opposed to the 4 less they used to have is affecting the gameplay, no matter how you put it.
You & many others have been playing for years, I can recall many of the nicknames here going as far as to 2002, doesn't mean I have to downshift my opinions to favour yours, doesn't mean I'm trolling either.

Last edited by Jari Jurri (4 Dec 2016 05:09)