Delays

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Since the recent updates (Which are refreshing to see). It seems there's a filthy delay which makes walking pretty spikey. I believe the server location is the UK, I too am playing from the UK and before the recent client updates etc, everything was smooth as silk. Anyone else getting this?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

I've noticed this over the past few days and especially since the commotion of server downtime/host changes. It's just like lag where you change direction walking after a 1-2 seconds of clicking. Makes pking pretty unbearable. At first I checked the usual, connection etc on my end, but RSCR has always been smooth for me, until now.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm in West coast USA and mines fine.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

But i know exactly what you mean Shinobi. You have to click really fast here on rev on direction changes or else you click into an extra tick that has to pass by before anything responds again, so its potentially like 1,35 seconds wait or some shit, cause you'd have to wait almost 2 ticks (edit, or squares) on your click if you're unlucky timing wise. its huge

I get big delays if i'm 2 squaring. I have to click the 1sq in order to get either 1 sq or 2sq, it's super weird

^^And in America delays are worse. I do have half a second spikes for no reason at all too, sometimes. :s

Last edited by Badboy666 (10 Nov 2016 22:27)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

My thought is it's still being DDOSed and that why we getting these spurts of server side lagg.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

1 sec spike and then fine for 5 mins and again small spike which doesn't even effect my catching so not a big deal to me.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

beatdown said:

But i know exactly what you mean Shinobi. You have to click really fast here on rev on direction changes or else you click into an extra tick that has to pass by before anything responds again, so its potentially like 1,35 seconds wait or some shit, cause you'd have to wait almost 2 ticks (edit, or squares) on your click if you're unlucky timing wise. its huge

I get big delays if i'm 2 squaring. I have to click the 1sq in order to get either 1 sq or 2sq, it's super weird

^^And in America delays are worse. I do have half a second spikes for no reason at all too, sometimes. :s

The server needs to be instinct reaction according to your internet speed instead of having the server limit our reaction time its was bullshit then and still! Its just adds delay and imagine if ur far from the server makes the game unplayable

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Delete .rev folder fixes, but it only fixed for maybe a day, then you need to do again.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

ya im getting delays too

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Delete .rev folder fixes, but it only fixed for maybe a day, then you need to do again.

I tried all this, even re-installed Java. Should be as smooth as silk for me, I'm in the same location as the server, have the best internet I can buy, a more than adequate PC but still since the server went down last time pking is almost impossible for me now. Never had any issues before the last downtime/update..

Best Ninja