Make a +1 button next to peoples mod apps

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

I think itd be cool to atleast have feedback to see how everyone would feel bout a prospective mod. The +1 would he a good way to do this without any nasty comments

Player avatar

gygaxx Send PM

subscriber

Agreed

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Hard to get only unique +1s though..

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

A mod should not be a popularity contest but who can best fit the job. -1

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Habesha Send PM

Ghasp said:

Popularity is half the job.  You think anyone wants to go to an event put on by someone no one likes?  Go home Ghasp, you're drunk.

Like, think how awesome this server would be if Christina Aguilera was a mod.

Is Christina Aguilera available?  +1 for Christina Aguilera.

[img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/reinhardt_shawn/Habstyle_zpsn9eq58yr.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Could show support, always good when players respect a mod and know what they are capable of.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Being professional helpful and respectful are the traits needed. If the event is good and well run people will go regardless of who is hosting. With the +1 you are going to have mod beat and mod Jedi due to them giving themselves a gazillion thumbs up with all their forum accounts.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Ghasp said:

Being professional helpful and respectful are the traits needed. If the event is good and well run people will go regardless of who is hosting. With the +1 you are going to have mod beat and mod Jedi due to them giving themselves a gazillion thumbs up with all their forum accounts.

Uhm, fuck you?

I would never do that, nor would i ever mod again

When ones self multilogs like yourself...your capable of anything..your sure smart enuff to see affect and love term of choosing to do so...your ego overdrives your care for rscre as a whole...pure and simple.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

Uhm, fuck you?

I would never do that, nor would i ever mod again

When ones self multilogs like yourself...your capable of anything..your sure smart enuff to see affect and love term of choosing to do so...your ego overdrives your care for rscre as a whole...pure and simple.

You don't know anything about me, you fucking 40 iq obsessed psycho x-girlfriend, stfu.

Why you getting so mad? Does the truth hurt you..you sad little individual, a poor excuse of a man..that can't hack getting killed in wildly...so your resort to multilogging..get a grip you little fool.

Last edited by padwan121 (3 Nov 2016 13:13)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

You don't know anything about me, you fucking 40 iq obsessed psycho x-girlfriend, stfu.

Why you getting so mad? Does the truth hurt you..you sad little individual, a poor excuse of a man..that can't hack getting killed in wildly...so your resort to multilogging..get a grip you little fool.

Because you retards chase me around everywhere i go and respond to everything i say or do

Its getting pathetic now. And also very cringey that you people always have to hijack threads with your shit

What planet do u live on seriously? I'v not even ran into you in Wildy since my return on main..u failed to kill me on my 75 with three chars you sad laughable character..also I heard your absolutely terrified of p2p..what's more pathetic is your ego and most certainly cringey that a full grown man *you* does this.. if u had one bit of concern for rscre future also respect the future of wildly..you wouldn't do it.. u gimp.

Last edited by padwan121 (3 Nov 2016 13:30)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

Because you retards chase me around everywhere i go and respond to everything i say or do

Its getting pathetic now. And also very cringey that you people always have to hijack threads with your shit

What planet do u live on seriously? I'v not even ran into you in Wildy since my return on main..u failed to kill me on my 75 with three chars you sad laughable character..also I heard your absolutely terrified of p2p..what's more pathetic is your ego and most certainly cringey that a full grown man *you* does this.. if u had one bit of concern for rscre future also respect the future of wildly..you wouldn't do it.. u gimp.

Keep the tears flowing in a thread about mod apps. Good job. You pathetic man-child. Stfu already, it's embarrasing.

For a starter, iv not said a word about a mod app..secondly your a fruit cake which is full of himself. #get a grip u tool.

Last edited by padwan121 (3 Nov 2016 13:47)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

Keep the tears flowing in a thread about mod apps. Good job. You pathetic man-child. Stfu already, it's embarrasing.

For a starter, iv not said a word about a mod app..secondly your a fruit cake which is full of himself. #get a grip u tool.

This entire thread was about mod apps before you opened your obsessed stalker mouth

Your resulting in stating I'm stalking you? Man you are one funny sad individual..stop thinking you a badass, stop saying fuck you to players that have a opinion..stop been mad at me for stating *facts* about you when it comes to wildly..and better yet get rid of that wildy ego of yours..#fraud

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Well a voting option would be cool, but it would be still only a small factor in everything we take into account when choosing possible candidates. The process of evaluating people is at full swing at the moment, we check the mod application, then we check players actual activity online in-game. Between staff we discuss players reputation in-game, who has experience with him resolving conflicts, good or bad experiences. Then we go DEEP into the players history, global chat, PM's, trades. We look for people with good judgement, reputation, decent social skills and most important of all people that ACTUALLY do stuff for other players, not only say in mod application "I want to help", you CAN help even without having the mod crown near your nickname, you can answer questions, help newbies, discuss issues with the other players.