Ban appael: alandaniel

Player avatar

AlanDaniel Send PM

subscriber

Hello billy, i have two accounts, my main which is alanxtreme and my pker wich is alandaniel.. you banned alandaniel or someone else when i was playing with my main.. i told my brother to help me clicking the scree  to range the dogs at ardougne while i was trying to do thieving on my main.. my goal was getting 75 thieving for the gnomes and for my pker my goal is getting the range lvl the same as my str.. so i wonder why did you ban me, if im breaking any rule, let me know. Because as far as you can see on both of my accounts is that both of them are gold member/platinum and many many purchases or donations to the server to play legit. so i hope to keep playing with my pker .. check my character history and youll see im playing fair. Im not a trash player. Im a big donator and will keep getting more subs for gold.. if you plan to keep my pker banned unfairly, then unfairly ban my main account also and i quit i guess. Cause my pker and my main are the things that i love to do when im out of work. I doubt my other brother would keep playing this server if i am banned . So. Im waiting to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.

Player avatar

AlanDaniel Send PM

subscriber

I have to mention that i have bought in my first week playing, OVER 8 SUBS . So thats why i had money and my 8K iron arrows.. thats why i leveled easely with platinum and gold subs.. i didnt auto played. So thats why im here to get a ban appael.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hey Alandaniel,

After reviewing the evidence it is clear that the character Alandaniel was using automated programs to train ranged. Please note that automated play is a violation of the Terms of Service under which you agreed to. While we appreciate your support, understand that donating to the server does not exempt you from these Terms of Service.

You are welcome to play on any other or new characters so long as you do so legitimately, i.e. without any assisted play, and keep in mind that when 3 characters are banned for automated play, it initiates a list-ban for all associated characters so it is important that your achievements are all legitimate!

Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol