Please answer 1 question for me thnx

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am working on an idea that I think will make most happy but I would like some feedback on one simple question first. I may have follow up questions to your responce. Please bare with me I want to get as much input then spend time perfecting first before throwing my idea out there.

My question is this:

What would inspire you to play more and bring more enjoyment to your time playing rscrevolution classic?

Challenge? Content? Rules? Items? Mini games?
Bring it on and if we can get some general ideas together that agree even if a few are along opposite paths I will try to incorporate it in my end concept.

Thank you.

(Feel free to stop reading here as rest is just me rambling a bit.)

As for my personal viewpoint I feel this game has lost its wonder to a degree and while we all love it I know I personally long to capture that feeling of discovery of new areas, new things to do, new ways to play. I think with some creativity and some hard work we can bring that back and bring some of the ideas from later versions without copying them. Let's make them new and original, let's grow the game, pick up where rscrevolution left off and make people say wow this other server doesn't even begun to touch on that.

Devs, I know this sounds like and will most likely be a lot of work but I do think we can do a lot of it without adding a ton of the sprite work that I know can bog things down.  I also admit I lack some knowledge on the limits of what you can do but my goal is to attempt to keep it simple while adding a ton.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Ghasp (25 Oct 2016 11:37)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Sisco84 Send PM

subscriber

I would like to see more armor and weapons. rscrevolution created more in different versions because people wanted them, and I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in that here. I would love to see Dragon chain armor, dragon plate legs, dragon full helm, and dragon full plate. I think the implementation of these would have to have a requirement from the player. But that's what I want.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Si2DE4H.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

My goal is to end up with a solution where these items could be included without nerfing the market value of other in game items making current npc spots too easy or upsetting the balance.

As for pking f2p seems to be more popular than p2p currently so many of these changes wouldn't effect a lot however I do think it would be interesting to balance out p2p god mage with some new unique items for other classes as this seems to be the least  popular pk option.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

Slayer new bosses and new NPC

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Slayer, new armor and new npcs and New potions and new Range gear and new food and new prayers.

Below would be cool, but yea above is more important.

New NPC named-Queeny-High level npc
New NPC named-American Pyscho-A Psychotic npc who kills players and makes (Bone weapons) Drops them as a drop.
New NPC named-Fat mick-Boss-Is the new KBD

New character outfits-Fat, Skinny, Braids,Mullets long hair(down to legs) just different variety.

B u b b a

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Agility and firemaking need updated badly. New skills would only require more content when these current skills in question have none so to speak.  I would also like to see the max level cap raised to 110 for all combat skills and new weapons armor and npcs. Quests should follow as well as a new skill, maybe slayer and/or bounty mode(level 99 skill, gained when you kill the same level or higher player) of some sort.

Last edited by scornedmagi (26 Oct 2016 04:02)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!