Need help with hero's quest will even pay

Player avatar

legendreaper Send PM

subscriber

Please help me with hero's quest . I will even pay for someone to help me. If you will help me just send me a message on the game or in here please.  And if you want paid for doing it we can talk about how much you want too. Thank you guys and please help me out...

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

are you black arm gang or phoenix gang? I was going to do shield of arrav today, and heroes quest sometime later this week hopefully... if you like we can try do it together, but i might need help with shield of arrav first smile

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Please admins/mods/developers..  just add an NPC that sells the candle stick for 1 million gp please.

It will make it possible to for ironmen do the quest, while also making it alot easier for those who can't find partners.  It's well overdue.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Mods have the green light to help ironmen with heros and arav (act as the other player) until a more permanent solution can be coded in. So far I have not seen players have to wait incredibly long to get the quests done so I don't think it is a huge need however I guess a npc that sells candlesticks somewhere very dangerous and hard to get to may be an acceptable solution.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

Please admins/mods/developers..  just add an NPC that sells the candle stick for 1 million gp please.

It will make it possible to for ironmen do the quest, while also making it alot easier for those who can't find partners.  It's well overdue.

thisss

people keep asking for goldsinks, so this is perfect....