Colostomy bag, cosmetic item.

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

November is Crohn's Awareness month, so it would awesome if you add this idea to the game..

How to obtain
Each time you eat you have a 1/100 of a chance to receive a colostomy bag.

Upon receiving, in game message says...
"Your body couldn't digest the *shark* correctly and you had a bowel obstruction...after having your colon removed your still alive, here's your colostomy bag! "

I'll  go download a sprite and item editor and make the models for you if I have to.

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

+1 support, this is as good as your other ideas for the server!

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

oh jeez

how 'bout, instead of going off the cliff with the rest of the sheep, let's instead spread awareness about why digestive damage occurs in the first place. and how to prevent it. (It's 100% preventable, in every case)

It's also very simple: Stop putting junk food and chemicals in your body. There's over 6,500 chemicals in processed foods, some of which include Benzene (Paint thinner) as preservatives. Can you imagine the damage just one of these chemicals could do to your digestive system, let alone multiple chemicals mixed together? Even in trace amounts: Day after day, the damage is cumulative and eventually leads to a digestive disorder or damage.

Most likely the biggest culprit, is Monsanto's genetically modified food crops. These crops are genetically modified to include a built-in pesticide, and guess how it works: It blows a giant hole in the insects digestive tract, killing it. Guess what (eventually) happens to us if we eat this garbage? Same thing: Digestive damage, and eventual digestive FAILURE if eaten often enough in high enough quantities. This is an insidious insecticide, as it can't be washed off because it is genetically spliced into every cell of the plant.

So instead of going to the store, find a local organic farmer. Go shoot a deer or even some squirrels. Forage for plants in your yard you can eat. Don't eat the toxic corporate CRAP!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

You're right about Monsanto but Crohn's has genetic factors going on, it's immune-related, not necessarily to do with diet! But I'm not the expert, I'm sure the Kid himself can speak to this.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Lol this was just  joke to lighten the mood.  Yes billy my case has genetic factors that come into play but he also has a piont. In any case I was just.making a joke