New path-skill kinda..

Player avatar

dummis Send PM

subscriber

MOBA-games, has these Ulti-skills lets steal it to rsc.

-Hear me out, back in the days i coded servers (way back), i was fairly good at it, and before i quit i had an project going, that was gonna build on rsc-pk with new tweaks.

Explaination/Technical
An "Ulti"-kind-of-skill for a selected/specific class, gotten from a Quest or simly given by npc or w/e.
make an overlay for the skill(kind of like the one in settingsinterface/party) with a timer. Make it always visible.

You choose your Path and are given an number 1-4 in mysql table or w/e this source use.

All skills will have 10minute Cooldown.
-----------
1 Paladin, Bubbleskill (use animation of teleportbubble or waterfall-object over player) which make you invulnerable for ranged,casting,hits for 3 seconds or so.
2 Rouge/Bandit, Invisibleskill until you attack someone. Basicly remove player from updating their xy for lets say 15 seconds? making them invisible.
3 Magician, Teleportskill for a longer distance, lets say 4-5sq of teleport.

This would give pk another level but still keep the rsc-style of things.

------------
How it would be used:
Scenario 1.
An Bandit goes invisible, i would guess prayerbeasts would choose this "path". stalking up on a team by castle kiling their archer.
Scenario 2.
An Paladin, preferably a highlvl pker is about to die in an fight, he activates his bubble on 2nd round giving him another chance to eat/retreat.
Scenario 3.
An Magician, probably a highlevel pker or prayerbeast or Archer would get use of this. either to escape (hoping others dont have the same path) when in a pinch or to catch an opponent far away.

ps. im willing to code the basics of it, if its something people like.

Last edited by dummis (21 Oct 2016 14:02)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

God damn it i'd love this. League is my second child to RSC so yes please.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Zzzz

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Catching is The most fun part of pking, so the stealth and teleport skill should have 5 sek cooldown after beeing in a fight. Maybe introduce this as an event or a part of death match system. I can vouche for dummis coding experience. Id like to hear n0ms thoughts of this? And other pker's

Last edited by Stolt Archer (23 Oct 2016 16:49)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

-1 not the right game for those kind of updates.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!