IRONMAN Tips

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

This is a tips thread for IronMen on where to train, where to buy and how to make gold. By no meens is this a guide for IronMen since everyone plays different. If you have any tips, please post and I will add it to this post.
Where to get
Rune chain: Black Demons
Rune pl8: Oziach after dragon slayer quest
Rune legs: Champions guild, King black dragon
Rune Baxe: Black demon, Black dragon, King black dragon, Fire giants
Rune 2h: Black demon, Black dragon, King black dragon, Fire giants
Rune med: Lesser demons
Rune full: Black demons/Greater demons
Rune sq: Black demon, Black dragon, King black dragon, Fire giants
Rune kite: Fire giants, Black dragon
Dragon Med: Fire giants, Red dragons, Black dragons, King black dragon
Dragon sq half: Otherworldly beings, Shadow warriors

Tips

At first it is best to do all the 'mini"quests or tasks as they will give you a nice chunk of exp and Addy equipment.

Good training spot for lower levels is chaos druids in edge dung. They will give you fast cmb exp with a nice supply of herbs to use late.

Pick your flax at the Gnome stronghold and spin it in fally.

Fire giants and Black demons are best for loot but not best for training as you'll use a lot of food or prayer pots.

Last edited by CrohnsKid (19 Oct 2016 22:09)

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid said:

This is a tips thread for IronMen on where to train, where to buy and how to make gold. By no meens is this a guide for IronMen since everyone plays different. If you have any tips, please post and I will add it to this post.
Where to get
Rune chain  Champs guild
Rune pl8: Oziach after dragon slayer quest
Rune legs Champs guild
Rune Baxe fire Giants
Rune 2h fire Giants
Rune med: Lesser demons
Rune full: Black demons/Greater demons
Rune sq: Black demons
Rune kite: Fire giants
Rune hatchet: fire Giants
Addy plate Champs guild
Dragon Med: Fire giants, Red dragons, Black dragons, King black dragon
Dragon sq half: Otherworldly beings, Shadow warriors fire Giants for both halves

Tips

At first it is best to do all the 'mini"quests or tasks as they will give you a nice chunk of exp and Addy equipment.

Good training spot for lower levels is chaos druids in edge dung. They will give you fast cmb exp with a nice supply of herbs to use late.

Pick your flax at the Gnome stronghold and spin it in fally.

Basically fire Giants are best for loot but not best for training as you'll use a lot of food or prayer pots.
I have d med,  rune plate,  legs, D long,  r baxe on my Ironman CB 70s with 1100 ish skill total with only 3.5 days play time. .

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

3ir0n5 is me.  I added locations to your post. Forgot to remove quote.

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

Thanks for this. I was wondering where I might obtain rune armor without getting 90+ Smithing.

Iron man, no alt, no leniency.