Magic            85/90                               Herblaw          47/50
cooking        81/85                                Agility             50/60
Woodcut       90/99                                Thieving          75/80

Total Level  1308/1400

Gold:  129k
bank.png

Dmed:

Alternate Account

I use a alternate account, Merxxx, to pickup unids and sell and also to sell some items from CrohnsKid. I do this mainly to buy Subs for CrohnsKid and for Events.  I do this off and on every few days and each day I do this I make enough for Gold and Plat Sub.

Gold Coins:  2.6m
Gold Sub:   3
Plat Sub:    1

Subs donated (started counting on 10/19/2016)
Gold coins to players-200k
Gold coins to events-
Gold sub to players- 1
Plat sub to players-
Gold sub for event-
Plat sub for event-

Last edited by CrohnsKid (20 Oct 2016 08:38)

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

10/19/2016

1)Earlier I went and got a few FM levels. Got tired of getting Pk'd at fire giants or Red drags for dmed drop so Chedder gave me an awesome solution to the problem. KBD trips. He showed how to get there. I did a few trips and got over 1k iron arrows and 40 coal certs. He doesnt hit often but when he does, boy oh boy, does it hurt lol. Well I ran out of sharks so I'm now going fishing.
2) Nyx pk'd me again lol. Gues ill just have to resort to black drags in taverly dungeon. I swear this Dmed hunt is driving me crazy. Most of my combat exp is from fire giants and still no Dmed yet. but anyways. I went and tried out Billy's new range spot in East fally mansion. Its pretty decent. probably the best spot for nonwild. Got a level while i was at it.  Hoping for a rune large helm since Nyx pk'd all my rune meds lol. Also got a level in Fishing while i was getting sharks for KBD.

10/18/2016

Did not play much but I was able to get a strength and prayer level while at red dragons.Sadly I was pkd again. Lost a few hundred laws, nats, airs and fire runes. About to give up on a DMED drop.

10/15/2016

1)Since I was training my Range I thought it would be a good idea to kill Red Dragons to train Prayer a little and possibly, if a miracle happened, a DMed drop. Sadly It didn't turn out the way I thought it would be.  After about 5-6 kills, NYX comes out nowhere and REKT me lol. I only lost about 100 laws and 500 bronze arrows. So now I'm Ranging Dungeon Rats under the Clock Tower. Probably only get a few levels and then I will move on.
2) I went around and got a few levels in the skills I was close to leveling. Smith, Craft, Herb, Prayer, just to name a few. Achieved 1300 Total level. I think I'm going to camp until I get D-Med drop. 100 CMB, 1300 Skill Total and I still dont have D-Med. Heck I don't even have the half shield drop yet either. I need to tighten up!

Last edited by CrohnsKid (20 Oct 2016 08:36)

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Reserved

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

0,4/10 paintskills.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Don't hate on my paint skills lol. Atleast got the job done.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

-10 for wrong section.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

-11 for bank arrangement, fkin rs2 kid l2arrange

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Sorry if I should've posted this in another Topic.

How is my bank arrangement like rs2? I have never organised my bank like this before. Not in classic, rs2,rs3 or osrs.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Keep it up, seems like good goals!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Thankyou. Ill always be editing the first 2 posts. So be sure to check back in on my progress!!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Great progress Crohns, great to see you this dedicated.
And you have become a great I-Man in that short amount of time.

Keep it up bud.

And ignore the hate wink.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Good job big_smile

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

10/18/2016

Did not play much but I was able to get a strength and prayer level while at red dragons.Sadly I was pkd again. Lost a few hundred laws, nats, airs and fire runes. About to give up on a DMED drop

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid said:

10/18/2016

Did not play much but I was able to get a strength and prayer level while at red dragons.Sadly I was pkd again. Lost a few hundred laws, nats, airs and fire runes. About to give up on a DMED drop

Just kill kbd lol. Once ur there no risk of being pked just need tele runes so it's faster

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

Very nice chrons, gz bro

Focus on science.

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Earlier I went and got a few FM levels. Got tired of getting Pk'd at fire giants or Red drags for dmed drop so Chedder gave me an awesome solution to the problem. KBD trips. He showed how to get there. I did a few trips and got over 1k iron arrows and 40 coal certs. He doesnt hit often but when he does, boy oh boy, does it hurt lol. Well I ran out of sharks so I'm now going fishing.

Player avatar

serviss Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

nice man