just sayin hello

Player avatar

ikilledu1 Send PM

subscriber

Hello to all my rscr family and friends. As many have noticed and have been lowing me up about, I have not been very active the last few weeks. I'm here to say no, I'm not quitting, I absolutely adore this server and am extremely content and thankful that all the staff gives us the right and ability to play this so thank you guys. But alas work has taken on a new project and being someone of importance to the company, my time and dedication is required. Most of you guys that have been asking have either my email or my phone number and I welcome you to please stay in contact. I am proud to say that if you are one of the people who have my information I truly consider you a friend and I wanna say thank you for all of your help in game and in personal. Please pardon my absence and always remember, rscr is a game, but the people can become family. Once again thank you to all of our staff members and to all of my friends and aquantinces who have helped guide me on my journey through the classic world of rscr!!!! Thank you and please feel free to message my inbox I will be steadily checking the forums still.
    Thank you sincerely,
Anthony aka ikilledu1

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Thank to YOU for being a part of our 'Familiy' Community! Glad to see you have enjoyed your journey here @ RSCRevolution.
And hope you will keep checking in from time to time!
Have a great life & take care buddy, peace & love!

// Tru

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]