*New Skilling Competitions* by CrohnsKid/Uncle/Bat4

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

***Was going to do this next Saturday but theres a huge hurricane (strongest storm of earths history) coming straight towards me so it will have to wait. Hopefully I get lucky and it turns into the Atlantic, sorry everyone***

RscR
       Last night Uncle and I hosted our own "Player Hosted Events" of "Hide N Seek" and a "Scavenger Hunt" and before that Bod Milly, I mean Mod Billy, Hosted a couple "Hide N Seek", "Race" and a nifty new "Treasure Trails" event. We had tons of fun and so did the community! 

I was in a thinking mood and was trying to think of some stuff I could do for "Player Hosted Events" and thought of some competitions my old rscrevolution clan, the Mutinous Lot. One of these competitions was a week or month of skilling. But since this is not only RSC but RscR! I had to change the way it will work with the help of Uncle and Bat4, who  have been and will be helping me on these "Skilling Competitions". There are so many different variables that we have to change and implement to ensure no one is cheating and to make it catered to RscR. There will be just regular skilling competitions, special competitions, Ironman competitions and many more!

Here are a few that you can look forward to!

**1**  Regular Skilling Competitions.
              -There you can use your regular account and buy supplies or whatever else you need to do to be                               able to get an edge on the competition. The players with the highest EXP gain in the allotted time wins.

**2**  General IronMan
              -This is for the Ironmen out there who can not compete with regular players exp rates due to                                      having to collect all materials themselves. The players with the highest EXP gain in the allotted time wins.

**3**  IronMan Champion
              -This is probably going to be the most difficult, skill testing of them all. Everyone creates a   new Ironman account  (will edit post later with guide on how to create IronMan account. This ensures that everyone starts on the same playing field and with the IronMan restrictions, it will stop players from "buying" their Rank or using boost accounts. The players with the highest EXP gain in the allotted time wins.

**4**  Special
              - This could be anything. One example we thought of was having a competition where everyone makes an IronMan acc and the first one inside the fishing guild or champions guild wins.

???How will this work???

Atleast a few days (3-4) but more than likely a week before the competition starts I will post on this thread or make a new one (I have not decided yet) so that players know what type of competition it is and what skill will be in contest. Also so that players can sign up the account that they will be using during the competition. *** Failure to provide the correct account name that you will be playing on for the COMPETITION will result in automatic disqualification***

Once we have a list of the accounts that will participate in the competition, our team will start to record and track exp all the way until the competition ends. Once the competition ends and all accounts exp gains have been recorded, the team will then declare the winners.

Before the competition starts, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes will already be decided and separated accordingly.
1st:  65% of prize pool
2nd: 25% of prize pool
3rd:  10% of prize pool

Rules

*TBA*

This is still in early stages of planning and will need to be tweaked as we go to ensure that everyone has a chance and that it is fun. If you see anything wrong or have any suggestions please feel free to post on this thread or message me here on the forums. Also you can contact the team in-game.

Competition team

CrohnsKid
Bat4
Uncle

Last edited by CrohnsKid (1 Oct 2016 11:44)

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Here you can see all the items that have been donated to our first Skilling Competition and who donated them (unless the donor wants to remain anonymous.)

PRIZE POOL

-Current estimated value-4m

==============================================================================================================================

CrohnsKid                   
2m      Gold coins           2k      cooked tuna
1       Dsq                       303     Unid herbs
600     rune arrows         200     magic logs
50      prayer pots            1k      raw swordfish
3k      deaths                   2k      chaos
500     nature runes        25      uncut diamonds
25      cut diamonds        40      silver cert
==============================================================================================================================
                              Bat4

2.6k   cooked sharks         2k    Iron arrows
1k     raw sharks                5k     Fires
25    Prayer pots                2.5k  Airs
20   super attack               2k     minds
20   super defence             1k   Chaos
50   super strength             2k  waters
20   Cut diamonds              1k  earths
20   Cut Rubys                  400  cosmic
20   Cut emeralds              1k   nats
2k    Bronze arrows            1k deaths

Polarbear
1     Rune armour set
20   Unid herbs

Even though the prize is already  big, remember that this competition is going to be even bigger! Any and all donations are welcome and will be added on-top of what we will be donating ourselves. Message Bat4, Uncle, or CrohnsKid if you have a donation or any insight that might help this competition run smoothly. We hope that it will just keep getting bigger and bigger with every competition we host!

Last edited by CrohnsKid (1 Oct 2016 13:30)

Player avatar

bat4 Send PM

subscriber

Great post man!  Also guys before the compition starts you MUST unhide your stats till we have recorded your account names U will be using.

Last edited by bat4 (29 Sep 2016 22:46)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Always happy to see players taking the initiative to do something like this!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Hey Bod Milly. Whenever you get a chance, I need to talk to you. I tried to message you on here but your profile doesnt have a inbox/message option.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

CrohnsKid said:

your profile doesnt have a inbox/message option.

Not even the envelope icon next to my name on posts?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

We need to know what kinds of items would you like to see in the Prize pool?

Sharks? Magic logs? Nature runes? Rune arrows? Dragon Square Shield?

We are aiming to have AT LEAST 3m worth in the Prize pool but we are almost 100% sure we will have much much more

Even though the prize is already going to be big, remember that this competition is going to be even bigger! Any and all donations are welcome and will be added on-top of what we will be donating ourselves. Message Bat4, Uncle, or CrohnsKid if you have a donation or any insight that might help this competition run smoothly. We hope that it will just keep getting bigger and bigger with every competition we host!

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I think its great just I will NOT be participating because I hardly play as it is seriously I was only online maybe 4 hrs today compared to ppl who I know play at least 10 fucking hours a day (no life nerds I bet)  their is no need for me to compete when I know that I don't play enough to even have a chance at winning this but I'm rooting for you guys and proxitity dude your known for this kind of shit... WIN PROX!!!

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid Donates the following Items into the Prize Pool, to be handed out in the next Competition.

Quantity    Item   
2m      Gold coins
1         Dsq
600     rune arrows
200     magic logs
303     Unid herbs (lowest stack has 24)
50      ppots
1k      raw swordfish
2k      cooked tuna
3k      deaths
2k      chaos
500     nature runes
25      uncut diamonds
25      cut diamonds
40      silver cert

Player avatar

bat4 Send PM

subscriber

Ched Urcheez said:

I think its great just I will NOT be participating because I hardly play as it is seriously I was only online maybe 4 hrs today compared to ppl who I know play at least 10 fucking hours a day (no life nerds I bet)  their is no need for me to compete when I know that I don't play enough to even have a chance at winning this but I'm rooting for you guys and proxitity dude your known for this kind of shit... WIN PROX!!!

Hey bro.  That's mainly the reason why we are doing this.  Hopefully it will make the game active and people will find new things that they may enjoy such as ironman mode smile, give it a go man.  I believe in u!

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Way to go!!! These are great ideas for a little player to player competitions! I'm mostly looking forward to the ulti ironman because thats my style. It will help me improve my own gameplay and give me ideas on how to work on my main account.

Count me in.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Everyone is playing for 2nd place because jedi whens first automatically

B u b b a

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

r u t h less said:

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

***Was going to do this next Saturday but theres a huge hurricane (strongest storm of earths history) coming straight towards me so it will have to wait. Hopefully I get lucky and it turns into the Atlantic, sorry everyone***

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Will some people post a good time for them to start, and what time zone they are in?

Thinking of starting the same event in waves, so at like 1:00PM in the USA, Sweden, and somewhere else.
This would give more people a better chance at competing.

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

So some items I'm putting into the prize pot.  Feel free to donate.  Either Pm.  Crohnskid,  uncle,  or bat4 (me)

Screenshot_2016_10_02_00_34_50.png

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Dibs on bronze arrows