Multi Logging Hit Piece

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

One IP in wild wont fix anything. Some people share IPs like virgy and buck. Others group in a room and all pk together. Having only 1 IP does not fix the parking issue. I park every one of my characters at castle but none of them are the same level. I have different style characters for different style fights.

Having characters auto tele to edge if logged out would be a huge issue. If someone manages to run away from a fight and log, then you wouldn't be able to camp them. They'd just log out, wait the timer, then log back in safely in edge. If I'm on PC, I will camp all day long on a character while I PK/ Farm on others (10 clients open, etc).

Logging out from a fight is annoying and I never did it until everybody else was logging every damn fight. I suggest raising the timer for logging out to 1 minute after fighting (if still in wild) so that it's more difficult to run away. I'm all for having less "multi" or unfair fights; however, parked accounts is not the issue.

It would not bother me to remove mad zoink from edge, but it'd be better if certain teleports were removed instead. I suggest keeping 38 altar, magebank, and maybe the one at graveyard teles you between hobs, red spiders, and graveyard instead of it's current spot. Also increase the amount of squares for the random spot It puts you.

I almost walk everywhere in wild as it is. The only benefit I see to having a tele to the castle is to grab your God Staff if you die. I think these staffs should not be dropped if you don't have a chance to pick them back up like gaunts.

I dont agree with 1IP in wild. I could not train my char and pk at the same time.
Your idea to increase logging off time is good. But what if you can log out only if you are standing still for 15sev or something?

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Zm said:

305mule said:

One IP in wild wont fix anything. Some people share IPs like virgy and buck. Others group in a room and all pk together. Having only 1 IP does not fix the parking issue. I park every one of my characters at castle but none of them are the same level. I have different style characters for different style fights.

Having characters auto tele to edge if logged out would be a huge issue. If someone manages to run away from a fight and log, then you wouldn't be able to camp them. They'd just log out, wait the timer, then log back in safely in edge. If I'm on PC, I will camp all day long on a character while I PK/ Farm on others (10 clients open, etc).

Logging out from a fight is annoying and I never did it until everybody else was logging every damn fight. I suggest raising the timer for logging out to 1 minute after fighting (if still in wild) so that it's more difficult to run away. I'm all for having less "multi" or unfair fights; however, parked accounts is not the issue.

It would not bother me to remove mad zoink from edge, but it'd be better if certain teleports were removed instead. I suggest keeping 38 altar, magebank, and maybe the one at graveyard teles you between hobs, red spiders, and graveyard instead of it's current spot. Also increase the amount of squares for the random spot It puts you.

I almost walk everywhere in wild as it is. The only benefit I see to having a tele to the castle is to grab your God Staff if you die. I think these staffs should not be dropped if you don't have a chance to pick them back up like gaunts.

I dont agree with 1IP in wild. I could not train my char and pk at the same time.
Your idea to increase logging off time is good. But what if you can log out only if you are standing still for 15sev or something?

train out of wilderness

B u b b a

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

train out of wilderness

+1

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Never heard of more people complain about people killing afkers ever in my life playing private servers, but here...

Are you suppose to just have great exp for free?
Are you suppose to train in peace in wild?
---
Bringing up afk killers is no excuse for account parking and multi-logging...
--
1ip is hands down be the best for this server along with no parking.

B u b b a

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Zm said:

305mule said:

Standing still to log would be a good change but keep 10 secs.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Never heard of more people complain about people killing afkers ever in my life playing private servers, but here...

---
--

The issue isn't that we get afk killed. It's that some people ONLY afk kill and will not pk regularly nor wear the gear they have the stats for while they do it. One guy simply walks around attacks you with a poison rune dagger then runs away and does it to somebody else. Wtf is the point of that? Hopefully team death match fixes most of everything.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

r u t h less said:

---
--

+1

305mule said:

There was a shit ton of servers to switch to and run as well so your point is moot.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

The issue isn't that we get afk killed. It's that some people ONLY afk kill and will not pk regularly nor wear the gear they have the stats for while they do it. One guy simply walks around attacks you with a poison rune dagger then runs away and does it to somebody else. Wtf is the point of that? Hopefully team death match fixes most of everything.

I did that for like 1 week when I started and only ever vs people who are abusive.

You don't pk, you hide at a lvl 10 wild cause scared of high wild sad

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

Why camp them anyway? either catch or you fail, that's your fault not theirs.

Player avatar

buckwild Send PM

subscriber

no to 1ip and no parking nyx uve proved to me without a shadow of a doubt how trashy you are. when u attempted to kill me at dragons while farming than when I geared up and came up you ran down ladder, than came to dragons tried again seen u weren't killing me and left never to be seen again. no multi logging needed just a geared char ready to fight back is all that's required for you to no longer be interested. basically your the type that I will multi log on anytime I get a chance and I hate and am bad at multi log.

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

beatdown said:

r u t h less said:

Now it's great, but the massive amount of parked accounts along with multi's is impossible to have even fights.

If the wild was 1 ip and 1 char per user and no parking I would hands down be able to compete, but due to coming back to the server where massive accounts were made it hands down impossible to compete.

If a person was using only the account he is training on the benefits of it would be::

Raids-hotspot raids would be great....Not huge amount of parked accounts. players using hotspot are the real numbers..
Not being massive account parked to pile solo pkers
Fair fights.

It will be 7vs4 and nothing you can do about it.

I rather take that than 4 v 7+multis and parked chars out the ass...

Bro, why do u keep crying to keep these rules....Stop acting like a bitch and +1 removing parking and multiing...

You say your the best pk, but what happens when you don't have your parked accounts and multis...

lol fran so fins started this don't like when every1 else started doing it to them and you have the balls to talk shit or bitch about it... grow the fuck up... sorry but why try to change shit when your team started the multi and shit lmao.... but because every1 is better at it than team fin now you going to bitch about it hahaha too classic. talk about sad...

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

305mule said:

I did that for like 1 week when I started and only ever vs people who are abusive.

You don't pk, you hide at a lvl 10 wild cause scared of high wild sad

You run once someone isn't AFK. You carry absolutely no gear worth any value. You only go above 10 wild on your flats meaning there is no character in existence that has higher stats. Why don't you go pk on your 60s up in 55 wild so that the other flats up there can heat you? We know that wont ever happen. You refuse to pk anybody who isn't afk nor 40 levels lower than you.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

There was a shit ton of servers to switch to and run as well so your point is moot.

~K!zL

you don't even PK. Until you start PKing, your opinion is worthless. I'm not sure what servers you can switch to, but maybe you should switch now and never come back. Some of us don't get that option since we play on Droid, DUMBASS.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

buckwild said:

no to 1ip and no parking nyx uve proved to me without a shadow of a doubt how trashy you are. when u attempted to kill me at dragons while farming than when I geared up and came up you ran down ladder, than came to dragons tried again seen u weren't killing me and left never to be seen again. no multi logging needed just a geared char ready to fight back is all that's required for you to no longer be interested. basically your the type that I will multi log on anytime I get a chance and I hate and am bad at multi log.

It was past midnight, i went to bed lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

You run once someone isn't AFK. You carry absolutely no gear worth any value. You only go above 10 wild on your flats meaning there is no character in existence that has higher stats. Why don't you go pk on your 60s up in 55 wild so that the other flats up there can heat you? We know that wont ever happen. You refuse to pk anybody who isn't afk nor 40 levels lower than you.

I did PK high wild at all levels, I don't use any other accounts and don't really want to.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

305mule said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

you don't even PK. Until you start PKing, your opinion is worthless. I'm not sure what servers you can switch to, but maybe you should switch now and never come back. Some of us don't get that option since we play on Droid, DUMBASS.

I don't PK because there's no damn point and guess what? NO you're gunna deal with me bitch cause I'm not going anywhere.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (30 Sep 2016 03:59)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook