Multi Logging Hit Piece

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Well ya, Removing Zeonk might help, might not.

I'm up for trying

it is just a big major slowed down it will not stop it but i seriously doubt ppl are gonna wanna walk to park accounts often.

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Remove parking and grim reaper shitter

Last edited by r u t h less (27 Sep 2016 19:03)

B u b b a

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I'm famous first right click lol

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

Btw Parking and Multilogging is not the same thing.

Don't get them confused

Parking account is pretty much the same...

Player "a" log his 2nd flat at castle and logs in and kills anyone who kills his 2st flat..
or
Player "a" cuts off any player using his 2nd flats when dying on his first flats.-(Able to do this due to parking)

B u b b a

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

r u t h less said:

beatdown said:

Btw Parking and Multilogging is not the same thing.

Don't get them confused

Parking account is pretty much the same...

Player "a" log his 2nd flat at castle and logs in and kills anyone who kills his 2st flat..
or
Player "a" cuts off any player using his 2nd flats when dying on his first flats.-(Able to do this due to parking)

No, they are distinctly different

Parking is where you log characters in strategic places inside the wilderness, ready to login and stirke

Multilogging is actually playing more than 1 character simultaneously

This matters when coming up with fixes, they are entirely different things.

Removing parking in some form, wouldnt mean i couldnt walk around with my characters logged in and playing them.

Removing multilogging wouldnt mean i couldnt park characters ready to log in after 1 the first is out, etc.

You would need very different tools and coding to handle each thing, none of which are good tools, in that they carry significant downsides aswell

Of course parking and multilogging is different...however it's the same concept and has the same ending issue...at the end of day the only way I condone it is if someone does it to a person..and they retaliate..however I'd still call them pussy ass pkers period..grow ups with rscre egos..that's what it boils down too..if one had common sense..and respected the game enuff..they simply wouldnt do it. #fools

Last edited by padwan121 (27 Sep 2016 20:55)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

Parking is where you log characters in strategic places inside the wilderness, ready to login and stirke

Removing parking in some form, wouldnt mean i couldnt walk around with my characters logged in and playing them.

Removing multilogging wouldnt mean i couldnt park characters ready to log in after 1 the first is out, etc.

You would need very different tools and coding to handle each thing, none of which are good tools, in that they carry significant downsides aswell

Of course parking and multilogging is different...however it's the same concept and has the same ending issue...end of day the only way I condone it is if someone does it to a person..and they retaliate..however I'd still call them pussy ads pkers period..grow ups with rscre egos..that's what it boils down too..if one had common sense..and respect ed the game enuff..they simply would do it. #pussys

Im sorry but, someone who exclusively runs around looking for trainers, like some above-the-fence Lennu, has absolutely no clue or say in my book

And its a pretty common theme too i might add, that the only players complaining are either the absolute scum of the server, or the ones who cant catch a straight or cast 4 spells to save their life, looking to blame some external thing for their lack of ability

When was the last time you saw an actual pker say these things and complain in this way? Any names come to mind?

It's lack of respect for the server and pure greed nothing more...always been against and that won't change..by all means eg, 20vs1 different players so be it..rip..deep down the only solution is don't do it out of respect for nom,fate..and the whole player base..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pretty much spot on what you say in the video.

I do agree as well, what is this weird thing about high levels hiding out in 10 wilderness?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

padwan121 said:

beatdown said:

Of course parking and multilogging is different...however it's the same concept and has the same ending issue...end of day the only way I condone it is if someone does it to a person..and they retaliate..however I'd still call them pussy ads pkers period..grow ups with rscre egos..that's what it boils down too..if one had common sense..and respect ed the game enuff..they simply would do it. #pussys

Im sorry but, someone who exclusively runs around looking for trainers, like some above-the-fence Lennu, has absolutely no clue or say in my book

And its a pretty common theme too i might add, that the only players complaining are either the absolute scum of the server, or the ones who cant catch a straight or cast 4 spells to save their life, looking to blame some external thing for their lack of ability

When was the last time you saw an actual pker say these things and complain in this way? Any names come to mind?

Everything he said is the truth and you agree...You only discredit him because he kills afkers..

B u b b a

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

and man its gonna suck when people cant even train in wildy anymore, cause they cant protect their trainer from people like you anymore

guess how many who will no longer be bothered taking the months to level their characters when they will have to find spots outside of wildy to train everything, and would have to look for spots all the time, and spend food and have to bank all the time, and not have aggressive mobs available for low def, etc. making it take even longer IF they can be bothered at all, since theyre already so far behind the rest of us who have played for a while

Its the fucking risk of training in wild...........Its called fucking teammates................

Last edited by r u t h less (27 Sep 2016 22:54)

B u b b a

Player avatar

Bazooka Send PM

subscriber

Why dont we try to remove teleport to castle first? To see how it will change the game.

got blunt?

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Now it's great, but the massive amount of parked accounts along with multi's is impossible to have even fights.

If the wild was 1 ip and 1 char per user and no parking I would hands down be able to compete, but due to coming back to the server where massive accounts were made it hands down impossible to compete.

If a person was using only the account he is training on the benefits of it would be::

Raids-hotspot raids would be great....Not huge amount of parked accounts. players using hotspot are the real numbers..
Not being massive account parked to pile solo pkers
Fair fights.

B u b b a

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Bazooka said:

Why dont we try to remove teleport to castle first? To see how it will change the game.

walk up and log out and stays there for hours and it is still parked.

Removing parking makes solo pkers strong again.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Bazooka said:

walk up and log out and stays there for hours and it is still parked.

Removing parking makes solo pkers strong again.

Teleport char to edge if he is offline for 20min? It will take more effort to walk there and park.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

r u t h less said:

Now it's great, but the massive amount of parked accounts along with multi's is impossible to have even fights.

If the wild was 1 ip and 1 char per user and no parking I would hands down be able to compete, but due to coming back to the server where massive accounts were made it hands down impossible to compete.

If a person was using only the account he is training on the benefits of it would be::

Raids-hotspot raids would be great....Not huge amount of parked accounts. players using hotspot are the real numbers..
Not being massive account parked to pile solo pkers
Fair fights.

It will be 7vs4 and nothing you can do about it.

I rather take that than 4 v 7+multis and parked chars out the ass...

Bro, why do u keep crying to keep these rules....Stop acting like a bitch and +1 removing parking and multiing...

You say your the best pk, but what happens when you don't have your parked accounts and multis...

Last edited by r u t h less (27 Sep 2016 23:35)

B u b b a

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

i'm just here for jedi's sweet voice

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

i'm just here for jedi's sweet voice

thanks man!!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Its the fucking risk of training in wild...........

Spot on, do they not get either that's why you get more exp in wild, and aggressive npc? it's due to making it a risk of dying.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

One IP in wild wont fix anything. Some people share IPs like virgy and buck. Others group in a room and all pk together. Having only 1 IP does not fix the parking issue. I park every one of my characters at castle but none of them are the same level. I have different style characters for different style fights.

Having characters auto tele to edge if logged out would be a huge issue. If someone manages to run away from a fight and log, then you wouldn't be able to camp them. They'd just log out, wait the timer, then log back in safely in edge. If I'm on PC, I will camp all day long on a character while I PK/ Farm on others (10 clients open, etc).

Logging out from a fight is annoying and I never did it until everybody else was logging every damn fight. I suggest raising the timer for logging out to 1 minute after fighting (if still in wild) so that it's more difficult to run away. I'm all for having less "multi" or unfair fights; however, parked accounts is not the issue.

It would not bother me to remove mad zoink from edge, but it'd be better if certain teleports were removed instead. I suggest keeping 38 altar, magebank, and maybe the one at graveyard teles you between hobs, red spiders, and graveyard instead of it's current spot. Also increase the amount of squares for the random spot It puts you.

I almost walk everywhere in wild as it is. The only benefit I see to having a tele to the castle is to grab your God Staff if you die. I think these staffs should not be dropped if you don't have a chance to pick them back up like gaunts.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

One IP in wild wont fix anything. Some people share IPs like virgy and buck. Others group in a room and all pk together. Having only 1 IP does not fix the parking issue. I park every one of my characters at castle but none of them are the same level. I have different style characters for different style fights.

Having characters auto tele to edge if logged out would be a huge issue. If someone manages to run away from a fight and log, then you wouldn't be able to camp them. They'd just log out, wait the timer, then log back in safely in edge. If I'm on PC, I will camp all day long on a character while I PK/ Farm on others (10 clients open, etc).

Logging out from a fight is annoying and I never did it until everybody else was logging every damn fight. I suggest raising the timer for logging out to 1 minute after fighting (if still in wild) so that it's more difficult to run away. I'm all for having less "multi" or unfair fights; however, parked accounts is not the issue.

It would not bother me to remove mad zoink from edge, but it'd be better if certain teleports were removed instead. I suggest keeping 38 altar, magebank, and maybe the one at graveyard teles you between hobs, red spiders, and graveyard instead of it's current spot. Also increase the amount of squares for the random spot It puts you.

I almost walk everywhere in wild as it is. The only benefit I see to having a tele to the castle is to grab your God Staff if you die. I think these staffs should not be dropped if you don't have a chance to pick them back up like gaunts.

Then you have exceptions for certain people who live together.