Crowd funding for RSCR advertising

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Hey all,

Just starting to get back into RSCR after a busy summer smile

I realise most of us have different ideas on how best to move forward with the RSCR but one thing I'm sure we all agree on is how important new members are.

I've used Facebook advertising in the past with great results for little cost, the ads can be targeted at pretty specific groups of people too.

The ability to play such a huge game on android even by today's standards is imptessive!

I'd be happy to do regular rune drop events too aimed at new members to get them started, I remember last year/early this year when there was an ad campaign running I hosted a drop party and there was easy 50 new players at it!

I could set up a crowd funding page for RSCR to be spent on advertising to bring in new blood.

What do you think?

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Fix issues first that will put new people off.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Fix issues first that will put new people off.

Yeah fair point smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

I don't think new members are important at all

What we need are veterans returning imo

Your trolling right? Every legit player is what makes or breaks a server...everyone is important to the future of rscre regardless of how long u been here...

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

New players shouldn't have a say on the wildly I would have to agree..especially if they have not set foot in wildly to pk..multilogging can only be stopped if the people doing it stop...whatever the owners do..they will always please/displease people..it's a catch 22 seinoro..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Old schoolers don't play because pk sucks dick. Simple.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I totally get all points raised.

We need both, newbies and vets.

I can't comment on point though as I haven't done much of that as I've been working on my pker since starting.. Keep changing the stats I want lol

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex