PKing is spoilt to keep a few happy

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I stopped playing. I check in and read forums but it seems that they ignore certain things so they don't have to have an answer. I wish this server was headed in a better direction. Now with the pets poll it's gg. Getting kinda drama filled here now and I miss the old staff that was never questionable.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

RIP Nyx

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

If you go into wildy understand people are there to kill you no matter what you are not guaranteed to live or keep your items and loot. Understand you will die. Understand if you want a legitimate 1v1 right click and choose dm. Acting like spoiled children and demanding so much from an amazing person like n0m and the rest of the staff to suit your own needs is selfish. Maybe you should socialize more and get some mates to help you out nyx instead of crying on the forums, new players i guess need more warning to how dangerous wildy can be. The fact n0m came up with the dm system is amazing and newbs should be in awe but instead you resort to this.

Tldr

If you want a fair 1v1 fight simply dm someone.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

kenshin666 said:

If you go into wildy understand people are there to kill you no matter what you are not guaranteed to live or keep your items and loot. Understand you will die. Understand if you want a legitimate 1v1 right click and choose dm. Acting like spoiled children and demanding so much from an amazing person like n0m and the rest of the staff to suit your own needs is selfish. Maybe you should socialize more and get some mates to help you out nyx instead of crying on the forums, new players i guess need more warning to how dangerous wildy can be. The fact n0m came up with the dm system is amazing and newbs should be in awe but instead you resort to this.

Tldr

They don't accept...So, only choice is to go to wild and what looks like a 1on1 turns into 6 on 1...they bait.

Not hard to just make it so when your account is logged out for more than 5 mins you spawn in edge or Barb...

Last edited by r u t h less (15 Aug 2016 16:07)

B u b b a

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

r u t h less said:

kenshin666 said:

Tldr

They don't accept...So, only choice is to go to wild and what looks like a 1on1 turns into 6 on 1...they bait.

Not hard to just make it so when your account is logged out for more than 5 mins you spawn in edge or Barb...

Fran.. Stop lurk on forums & start play bro.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

r u t h less said:

kenshin666 said:

Tldr

Sure sounds good it might even work, but i guess its just me feeling appreciative that someone even took the effort to put time into this old but amazing game that i dont think its right to come bitch on forums when i die in wildy. If you care to hear from someone whos died plenty of times in wildy ive never just been jumped by 4-5 people i didnt see coming and if you cant loot and gtfo of wildy before dying to multi noob you dont deserve the loot. The chance of someone logging into right where you just killed them is slim. Really it should be dealt with on a community level, call out people who do dirty multi log just to get a petty revenge kill. If you get ganged by a team get your own or take a break from dying in wildy like a noob. Simple really.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Mod Tru said:

r u t h less said:

kenshin666 said:

Tldr

Man, played here when it was 2.5 times exp was treated like shit when asked for higher exp and was told to fuck off and months later when server was basically dead they finally raise exp and give huge advantage to a 30 man team to control hotspot and have 20+ times exp and mass train accounts and have every build imaginable.

This server than only takes suggestions from a huge team which spams +1 to benefit their team and -1 any post to even the playing field Admins listen to them and than see the player base dwindle down and never actually have a huge steady user baser.

I'll come back if there was a new mode where it was something like Ironman Pkers and only other Ironman Pkers can fight other Ironman pkers.

Funny how everyone quit who started here and only new faces here because all the old pkers can't be fucked to put up with the system.

B u b b a

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

r u t h less said:

Mod Tru said:

r u t h less said:

Man, played here when it was 2.5 times exp was treated like shit when asked for higher exp and was told to fuck off and months later when server was basically dead they finally raise exp and give huge advantage to a 30 man team to control hotspot and have 20+ times exp and mass train accounts and have every build imaginable.

This server than only takes suggestions from a huge team which spams +1 to benefit their team and -1 any post to even the playing field Admins listen to them and than see the player base dwindle down and never actually have a huge steady user baser.

I'll come back if there was a new mode where it was something like Ironman Pkers and only other Ironman Pkers can fight other Ironman pkers.

Funny how everyone quit who started here and only new faces here because all the old pkers can't be fucked to put up with the system.

You wot m8

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Ruthless you speak my words smile +1 to ya

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

revchars00 Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

n0m said:

Nyx said:

As a new player I joined here, trained my character and go and PK, I go fight someone(great big_smile) then boom, here comes their next character! or another two characters of theirs.

How exactly is it excepted for this game to ever attract new people when it's impossible as a new person to PK.

Do you expect me to first train up 10-20 characters?

I understand as admins etc you are trying to keep players happy, but there's times the game is more important than going with a poll of a few existing players etc

It seems you're trying to keep a handful of people happy by letting them do it, while hurting everyone else and certainly anyone new joining.

The ridiculous thing is these same players doing the mass multi logging are the same ones who complain the wilderness is dead etc, but it's as a result of them.

I am aware of this situation but I havent figured out a way to fix it, restricting wilderness doesn't seem like a good idea.

After 10 mins off being logged in wild you are moved to edgeville which removes parking.

The accounts are parked for pking their is a Grim reaper npc to teleport you to wild to pk so when you're logged for 10 min in wild you logg in right next to npc to get back to wild.

The only con of this is players who Afk in wild will have to walk back up.

Quit trying to repeat turnip failed attempts at their pk scene fran.

Player avatar

revchars00 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Who's even to blame now, lol??? i don't get it..

I left, fins left, everybody left.. who's the problem now if not yourselves? the swedes?? LOL

We called it though didn't we? Everyone the server used to blame for pk being dead either quit or play like 5 hrs a week. Yet the server is still crying. How? Lolololol