black dragon and kbd drop table buff

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

Hi all, i was around when dragons where relised, and you would only get bones or a 1/3000 half shield drop, then they their drop tables where added and the red dragons got a buff to their drop tables to try and get people pking there, though kbd and black drags recived nothing.

It is mt suggestion that blacks and or at least the kbd drop tables be buffed to keep them in line, both can be found in the wildy, so there is no reason for their drop tables to be lousy, red dragons aldo outside of wildy in the easyest place to farm.. .. not only that but greater and black demons have great tables are require no food at all....

Comments?

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Things that go bump in the night? My comment is that players reach high lvls too quickly and therefor too many of them are farming high lvls monsters bring too much gp into the game. If you up the drop table this only amplifies this problem. How about instead we nerf everything else

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

Bump.. red dragons are easier to kill and have better coin drops and good alchables, for alot less effort and cost in suppys both black demons and greater demons have better drop tables, greater only have 1 bad drop - the steel axe, everything else is alchable

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

iT IS BUFFED

500K GP, D BONE CERTS, D AXE, OTHERS ARE ADDED, SEARCH THE NEWS

sorry caps

they also added soul runes, and some other stff

Last edited by runeknight95 (27 Jul 2016 01:14)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Drops are good exp is good

/thread

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

O.. well black dragon suck hard still

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

We don't need flooding of items.... it's fine

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

crap

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Drops are good exp is good

/thread

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

.. if blacks are lacking they should be buffed, its simple logic, .. when people can camp black demons with no effort people who take the effort to fight blacks should be rewarded just the same hmm

also, I searched for a while and couldn't find the kbd update

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

M8. There is nothing wrong with the black dragon drops. I farm them myself and they are good

/end thread

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

500 gold drops compared to 3000-6000 from reds and more bad drops? .. they can look at the tables and judge if they are inline with what should be the 2nd beat drop table in the game..

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Fix said:

500 gold drops compared to 3000-6000 from reds and more bad drops? .. they can look at the tables and judge if they are inline with what should be the 2nd beat drop table in the game..

Ill give you some math before runes were doubled.

I used roughly 500 prayer pots (lets say 4k per pot  ~2mil) and received over 13 mil in loot, bones, Armour certs, etc. I believe drops are fine

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

Fix said:

Ill give you some math before runes were doubled.

I used roughly 500 prayer pots (lets say 4k per pot  ~2mil) and received over 13 mil in loot, bones, Armour certs, etc. I believe drops are fine

ill give you some simple math, had you killed reds you would have made more. alot more.  you wouldn't have even needed to use the prayer potions.

runeknight95 said:

iT IS BUFFED

500K GP, D BONE CERTS, D AXE, OTHERS ARE ADDED, SEARCH THE NEWS

sorry caps

they also added soul runes, and some other stff

sadly, this isnt true, i searched for a very long time, .. the only drop of these i got over my time at kbd was soul runes (35) thats totally useless.

i have done the math and yu are better off farming lower level things rather than the two highest level monsters in the game, for exp and loot. the problem is that their lower drops are not good enough to compete, 250 gold from a black drogon for its coin drop vs upto 6k from a red dragon is a joke, please just take the case as it is, im not trying to do this out of greed but to put the monsters loot tables in line with each other, think senseably and unbias, i see many have just come to try to fight me for the sake of it, such as the /thread guy, .. people in game agree with me, alot more than the people who post here trying to disagree, .. the facts and the math are both on my side.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Again I state my case as you nerf everything else, you never addressed this.

Last edited by Ghasp (12 Aug 2016 22:58)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Again I state my case as you nerf everything else, you never addressed this.

if you nerf everything else it makes it worse for new players, and leave the advantage in the hands of older players..  the buffs to the tables I'm suggesting are to the lower drops, no matter what - a 250 gold drop from a black dragon is a joke, and the fact that kind drops no herbs at all is part of the reason why its so bad, I'm not suggesting a r2h every drop, just make the lower drops better.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

The advantage should be in the hands of the older players... if you put in the time you deserve to enjoy the rewards. I would not be opposed to buffing the low drops though... perhaps switch the low drops between red and black

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

PLEASE FIX THE DROPS FOR HIGH LEVEL MONSTERS, THEY SUCK RIGHT NOW

Last edited by Octavio.Tyler (19 Aug 2016 21:42)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

How about this just bring back the revelent

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit