time for gs to split up

Player avatar

i lee i Send PM

subscriber

I know people will not be happy about this but its about time we split this team up and make 3-4 man teams and compete that way , our team has become too big when all online and usually nothing for us to fight , we need to decide what we want to do and to be honest I think splitting up in 3-4 man teams would be best option. give it a try and move on from the big ass team we have. its too much for the wild as it stands and any1 that feels the same way would agree with this. input to let me know how most feel about this would be great and we can go from there

Player avatar

newguy20155 Send PM

subscriber

i'm up. should be interesting...doesn't hurt to try right? it may even get some more people into wild!

Player avatar

malik Send PM

I been left gs

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

I would Sign up for War weekends, where few teams fight each others wheter its 4 vs 4 or 20 vs 20 smile
Other than that weekdays leave it multiloggers paradise.

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

What's GS

I recently cut off alot of people so I usually got someone to fight

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (8 Jun 2016 14:49)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

lol

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Starh00d Send PM

subscriber

Your team to big you gottta cut it!

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

reinesquaddddd

its hard for me to go from mates with someone to hating them. im down for some 4 on 4 with
mates or not! I am also down for some fair pking.

I tend to not get involved when I see 4 of my mates ass plunging some poor cunt.
unless its some love that deserves it!

im probably the most fair bloke in the wild smile (some may disagree)

REINESQUAD out!

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

also I play like 1 to 3 hours a night Australian time when no cunt is on.

so if I have say 3 in my team that aren't on in my hours it wont work?

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

After a year of a 30 man team and ow a 2 15 man teams...Took you idiots long enough

B u b b a

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Does this mean I get to pk with my mates again?, woohoo! Any of u guys need an extra for team hit me up

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

green itchin to be reinesquaaaad tongue

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Reines said:

green itchin to be reinesquaaaad tongue

I'd love to be reinesquad. Your one of the few people who enjoy fair fights like me

Player avatar

douevenlift Send PM

subscriber

pussys

Player avatar

HitMachine Send PM

subscriber

I don't think splitting up will be good for you guys since you already get dominated with a big team.

Today we destroyed Baphomet, moodie, saweed, and some other guy in 2v4. Killed three and Baphomet logged. I think it would be in the best interest for the goonies to stay together, maybe even recruit some more people since you guys are struggling.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

HitMachine said:

I don't think splitting up will be good for you guys since you already get dominated with a big team.

Today we destroyed Baphomet, moodie, saweed, and some other guy in 2v4. Killed three and Baphomet logged. I think it would be in the best interest for the goonies to stay together, maybe even recruit some more people since you guys are struggling.

Lmao

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

HitMachine said:

http://imgur.com/EWMhGze

EWMhGze.jpg

Last edited by Reines (11 Jun 2016 13:20)

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Stop taking actual pictures of your screen lol, its 2016.  Use printscreen already lol.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

HitMachine said:

"We"
..dude we all know it's just you.

pepster said:

Stop taking actual pictures of your screen lol, its 2016.  Use printscreen already lol.

Good pker... really shit at using computers lol

Last edited by Au2er (11 Jun 2016 13:26)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.