Money spent on Advertising vs players gained ingame

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

HitMachine said:

Hotspot is amazing and encourages PK.

Once in a while it would, but generally it was just yahoo's like jedi mustering up an army just to hold it down so he and bad boy could get top exp.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Deleted a buncha posts. Stop advertising other servers.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Fate said:

There's another update coming soon, which I think the PKers will enjoy... quite a lot.

Yea hopefully a new world or some shit..Like Iron man pkers

People already have 40 accounts ready to shoot out and pile.

B u b b a

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

If you had actually played  for the last 2 months, youd know that we have the smallest team now for most of the day

When Fins and Swedes are online, its pretty much just me and sometimes Luigi or 1 other, maybe Ir0n.

Even just Lars and Glory outnumber our "team" for the last weeks/month. Lol

It's only during late murica hours, where no one else is online (no one in general). And then it's like max 5 online at a time, usually less.
And Green, T, Cortibby, Stevo, Haters, etc. Those guys are seperate and fighting against "us" too.

You haven't stopped posting about this team size stuff for the last 2 months or something, without actually knowing anything at all about what's been going on on the server, please get over it, and update yourself.

Our team is basically just Ir0n, Luigi, Baphomet, me for the vast majority of the time, with occasional stragglers like Rapps the casual, or Moody, people who don't play that much who will tag along against certain teams if they are online.
Nobody else from "our team" really PKs consistently, and all the rest are against us lol

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i3lunt t0k3r said:

beatdown said:

If you had actually played  for the last 2 months, youd know that we have the smallest team now for most of the day

When Fins and Swedes are online, its pretty much just me and sometimes Luigi or 1 other, maybe Ir0n.

It's only during late murica hours, where no one else is online (no one in general). And then it's like max 5 online at a time, usually less.
And Green, T, Cortibby, Stevo, Haters, etc. Those guys are seperate and fighting against "us" too.

You haven't stopped posting about this team size stuff for the last 2 months or something, without actually knowing anything at all about what's been going on on the server, please get over it, and update yourself.

Our team is basically just Ir0n, Luigi, Baphomet, me for the vast majority of the time, with occasional stragglers like Rapps the casual, or Moody, people who don't play that much who will tag along against certain teams if they are online.
Nobody else from "our team" really PKs consistently, and all the rest are against us lol

Last couple days you have all been one big team vs the few of us..
we (me n teemu) had to team up with havailian and bob + johnny from swe to get somewhat close to your numbers and then you all went edge / sat on 70 def noobs.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

larsftw said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

beatdown said:

we (me n teemu) had to team up with havailian and bob + johnny from swe to get somewhat close to your numbers and then you all went edge / sat on 70 def noobs.

In skype chat and half the time Lar and Teemu say the samething they have to mony no point.
#No point for me to log in

B u b b a

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

beatdown said:

^This

Was some pretty fun battles though vs that never ending team lol.  Of course they give up when the number of accts gets close to even.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

B u b b a

Player avatar

noobscape Send PM

subscriber

I joined today, feeling so nostalgic. Good times.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

B u b b a