Money spent on Advertising vs players gained ingame

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

?

B u b b a

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

3k clicks to the site and 70+ click to play from fb. Is what I'm seeing.

Not sure how many in total but I'm thinking 30-50 new ppl a day registering.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (17 Apr 2016 20:42)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Not much, but enough to make it worth advertising.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

KizL said:

3k clicks to the site and 70+ click to play from fb. Is what I'm seeing.

Not sure how many in total but I'm thinking 30-50 new ppl a day registering.

~K!zL

Average online. Nothing else matters

~fran

B u b b a

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

82 online
-----
Just a quick thought...Maybe this server is not appealing to a majority of players....

Sorry, when oldschoolers start here and just quit I wonder whats going on...

Last edited by r u t h less (18 Apr 2016 11:22)

B u b b a

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

r u t h less said:

82 online
-----
Just a quick thought...Maybe this server is not appealing to a majority of players....

We have 130+ every day, even during regular week days. If it doesn't appeal to some players then it doesn't, not much we can do about that without ruining it for the majority. Also we don't get much feedback on anything so we are lost on what's wrong.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

When I fist started the chat was just getting ironed out. Nowadays ID rather have chat off. Too many people with negative shit all the time. Nobody likes 100% of the stuff on the server and that's fine. Enjoy what you do like and offer up a solution rather than bitch about it with no input. Staff can't read our minds about what we want to see or our opinions on things that are there. All I see is complaining and all the suggestions for fixes get thrown down cause of 1 little flaw... Fix the flaw and stop bitching. Way too many people on this server crying about pking the server the exp rate the prices the rares etc
... It's pixels for God sake. Enjoy what you have or go away.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

n0m said:

r u t h less said:

82 online
-----

We have 130+ every day, even during regular week days. If it doesn't appeal to some players then it doesn't, not much we can do about that without ruining it for the majority. Also we don't get much feedback on anything so we are lost on what's wrong.

Bro, who begged for replica... #kizl..-1 replica..
He was level 30 combat for first 9 months..Same shit happening now..random players who play and quit nonstop -1ing..
Real easy to -1 exp when the skilling is made easy..Batch everything..How about remove batch and hear the complaints..

B u b b a

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

r u t h less said:

n0m said:

r u t h less said:

82 online
-----

He was level 30 combat for first 9 months..Same shit happening now..random players who play and quit nonstop -1ing..
Real easy to -1 exp when the skilling is made easy..Batch everything..How about remove batch and hear the complaints..

Kizl was not the only person all for replica, everyone back then was until they slowly woke up from their replica dream and realized RSC as it is, is shit. I don't understand your point.

Player avatar

darkstar343 Send PM

subscriber

I joined today! nostalgia!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

r u t h less said:

n0m said:

Kizl was not the only person all for replica, everyone back then was until they slowly woke up from their replica dream and realized RSC as it is, is shit. I don't understand your point.

ty for the recognition fran.

but yea, we woke up and n0m found the sweet spot for exp rates.

replica is boring   

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

I have average player statistics I was planning to post in the next few days

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Evan said:

I have average player statistics I was planning to post in the next few days

Once played here with 200 plus and wild was active and now it's what its at now.

B u b b a

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

My opinion is server was better as a replica but it's still opt

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

I think the sweet spot for Combat is a but lower... as it stands your combat far outstrips your other skills and you can't make lvl relevant items as well as flooding the economy with an overabundance of loot and filling the wild with too many premo pkers. A 99 1 99 would be much better and more efficient if less people were able to make them

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Snowflake said:

I think the sweet spot for Combat is a but lower... as it stands your combat far outstrips your other skills and you can't make lvl relevant items as well as flooding the economy with an overabundance of loot and filling the wild with too many premo pkers. A 99 1 99 would be much better and more efficient if less people were able to make them

Ofc it was but back then people cryed if u had real stats no matter what people goin cry now it's teams n multilogin. Been here 2 years can't make everyone happy. Everyone got there ownviews in what a good server is

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

Who cares about pking? Just a bunch of grown men with their girly panties in a twist who can't seem to get past life in the 8th grade

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Snowflake said:

Who cares about pking? Just a bunch of grown men with their girly panties in a twist who can't seem to get past life in the 8th grade

#N0m takes this and many other skillers Opinions over theres

B u b b a

Player avatar

HitMachine Send PM

subscriber

Hotspot is amazing and encourages PK.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

There's another update coming soon, which I think the PKers will enjoy... quite a lot.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.