Who tf keeps messaging everyone with Pluto's IRL shit?

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Honestly? None of us give a shit about how Pluto gets off in his free time. Not a single one of us care about that, or want to see his nudes. Now please stop spamming our inboxes with not just information about it, but his nude pictures & videos. Trust me, nobody wants to see that shit. If we did we'd sign up for chaturbate.

and if you really gave the kid 500m to keep quiet, that was stupid because he sent the nudes and shit out anyway. Now fuck off "mod-ray"

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Its clearly fake and photoshopped

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

honestly has to be real at this point..Someone found out something about pluto and pluto prolly fucked them over or some shit.

B u b b a

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Anyone who believes that shit about us giving Mark Gore 500M and 1500$ USD to silence him are best friend. I really hope nobody believes him.

None of us care what Pluto does on his free time, it's his life and his free time he can spend it doing whatever he wants. If he did do something that would get us a bad reputation we would just simply kick him out, not pay some fat basement keyboard warrior 1500$ or 500M on a server he doesn't play on. Mark doesn't realize the logic failure in the rumors he's spreading, and I am so fucking tired of seeing those pictures on forums.

EDIT: Oh and just to clear something up, having nudes online doesn't count for getting us a bad reputation. We don't care.

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

Agreed. Whoever it is, stop wasting our time with your childish vendetta against Pluto. Nobody gives a shit.

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Liek omg someone posts nudes online! Ohh nooo it's liek so bad n stuff!

Fuck isn't this 2016? Who to fuck cares? You're just a douche for making people click your shitty pm.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

n0m said:

Anyone who believes that shit about us giving Mark Gore 500M and 1500$ USD to silence him are best friend. I really hope nobody believes him.

None of us care what Pluto does on his free time, it's his life and his free time he can spend it doing whatever he wants. If he did do something that would get us a bad reputation we would just simply kick him out, not pay some fat basement keyboard warrior 1500$ or 500M on a server he doesn't play on. Mark doesn't realize the logic failure in the rumors he's spreading, and I am so fucking tired of seeing those pictures on forums.

EDIT: Oh and just to clear something up, having nudes online doesn't count for getting us a bad reputation. We don't care.

i'm talking about pictures and not gp or money

B u b b a

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

punKrockeR said:

Agreed. Whoever it is, stop wasting our time with your childish vendetta against Pluto. Nobody gives a shit.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

honestly, it is funny as fuck and plus pluto says it's not him.

Whoever is it knows how to fuck a towel thou.

B u b b a

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

im so sick of the dick pics

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

r u t h less said:

n0m said:

i'm talking about pictures and not gp or money

I'm talking about both.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

i still think its funny how pluto denied it up and down then 2 weeks later hes open about it. denials a bitch

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Jacob2093 Send PM

subscriber

Has to be said that doxxing someone is a scumbag move. Even if everything in the PMs were true (and the only part that matters--the 500m part--I'm very doubtful of), none of it would've been worth digging up Pluto's personal activities and making it public information.

Everyone should have the right to voluntary privacy on the Internet. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Jacob2093 (17 Apr 2016 13:12)

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Jacob2093 said:

Has to be said that doxxing someone is a scumbag move. Even if everything in the PMs were true (and the only part that matters--the 500m part--I'm very doubtful of), none of it would've been worth digging up Pluto's personal activities and making it public information.

Everyone should have the right to voluntary privacy on the Internet. Plain and simple.

Exactly and to do it over a rscrevolution dispute.  Good lord, some of you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

KizL said:

Liek omg someone posts nudes online! Ohh nooo it's liek so bad n stuff!

Fuck isn't this 2016? Who to fuck cares? You're just a douche for making people click your shitty pm.

~K!zL

~Whizzle

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

I'm sorry all of you are getting PM'ed this nonsense.

To clear the air,
As n0m said, no one paid him any GP or money. This never happened and never will.
The type of content you are receiving in PM's directly about me is somewhat accurate. I have never mixed what I do here with what I did at other websites. It's completely separate and something I did in some of my spare time. With all of this unwanted attention I have stopped using that other website.

Yes I am gay, yes you have been cursed by seeing pictures of me. I hope we can move on from this as my sexuality and what I did in my free time has no bearing on how I operate here. smile

all good brother. i think he enjoys looking at your weiner because he keeps the images saved on his pc!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Pluto said:

To clear the air,
As n0m said, no one paid him any GP or money. This never happened and never will.
The type of content you are receiving in PM's directly about me is somewhat accurate. I have never mixed what I do here with what I did at other websites. It's completely separate and something I did in some of my spare time. With all of this unwanted attention I have stopped using that other website.

Yes I am gay, yes you have been cursed by seeing pictures of me. I hope we can move on from this as my sexuality and what I did in my free time has no bearing on how I operate here. smile

Bro, continue with the show! Raise money for the server!
#Teach that towel a lesson!
#Shoes needs to match the Towel
#Cub is also gay and runs the gay clan in game
#You will also be our Queer Admin
#Respect
#Pluta

B u b b a

Player avatar

groundd Send PM

Pluto said:

To clear the air,

why did you lie to us when asked if they were pictures of you? you said they are photoshopped so how can we believe what you say about giving 500m away is not true?

i dont care about the gay part but the other part is disturbing and there are pictures of you doing things by yourself and with another man. are you a prostitute?

i am trying to get some answers here please be honest with us

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

To clear the air,

Exactly this.

groundd said:

why did you lie to us when asked if they were pictures of you? you said they are photoshopped so how can we believe what you say about giving 500m away is not true?

i dont care about the gay part but the other part is disturbing and there are pictures of you doing things by yourself and with another man. are you a prostitute?

Maybe he did not want the whole world to know bout it and realized it's not a problem after all.

As for him doing things on his pictures. It's his life, his body, his computer his way of using internet. These things were for an audience that agreed to get such pictures.

Sadly some people had to dig dirt and make these public elsewhere.

All you can do from now on = Delete upcoming PM, Move on and let Pluto be Pluto

Last edited by Kevin (18 Apr 2016 16:07)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

groundd said:

Pluto said:

To clear the air,

it doesnt fucking matter what he does with his time, and its honestly none of your fucking business.