WIldy on lockdown

Player avatar

Beatdown sr Send PM

subscriber

You play 30 mins a week, all logging in simultaneously, and then expect us to immediately drop everything, start calling people, and go fight on YOUR schedule, else we scared.

Fuck you.

Also, it was funny how you exposed yourselves today, when you counted our numbers, you said we were 5 people, because Eric has an alt, when we were 4 players who could fight you. (You said Reines, Beatdown, Uncer, Baph + Saw = 5)

Funny how when you have 8-12 characters total, you only count players, not characters, but when it's us suddenly alts count as players too.

You guys are hypocrits of the highest order

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown sr said:

You play 30 mins a week, all logging in simultaneously, and then expect us to immediately drop everything, start calling people, and go fight on YOUR schedule, else we scared.

Fuck you.

Also, it was funny how you exposed yourselves today, when you counted our numbers, you said we were 5 people, because Eric has an alt, when we were 4 players who could fight you. (You said Reines, Beatdown, Uncer, Baph + Saw = 5)

Funny how when you have 8-12 characters total, you only count players, not characters, but when it's us suddenly alts count as players too.

Get em Beat!

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown sr said:

Fuck you.

or they are counting them as you've counted them for us in the past? in the end, there would be NO flats pking without us. so you should be thankful we even login.

Player avatar

Beatdown sr Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Beatdown sr said:

Fuck you.

or they are counting them as you've counted them for us in the past? in the end, there would be NO flats pking without us. so you should be thankful we even login.

The swedes are starting to finish up their characters and giving us a few fights at various levels, including flats.

And they actually play the game, and aren't massive crying douchebag hypocrites like you... Okay, they are massive douchebags, but still..

Bye Gleu

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Liths always up for a fight on 70s.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown the guy that is quick to call someone a hypocrite when you have how many 50s - 60s -70s to multi log on? Fuck out of here kid, ur garbage that's why you don't PK flats.

Player avatar

Della Send PM

subscriber

Share the love.

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Beatdown the guy that is quick to call someone a hypocrite when you have how many 50s - 60s -70s to multi log on? Fuck out of here kid, ur garbage that's why you don't PK flats.

brother you garbage that's why u come here to complain cause ya punk ass is gettin rekt #WeRunThis.     Fuck outta here

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Reines said:

i just went to wild to help eric, and bam 4 of you vs me.

you have biggest team in the game.

I pk with 2-4 people maxxxxx unless you got like 8 then I get others I don't pk with to help.

uncer is your new team mate hahaha

We have biggest team, where that come from? "when you got 8" WE LITERALLY NEVER HAD 8 ON.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Lmao you guys sound so fucking stupid. Fins never ever fight fair... Why should we?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Lmao you guys sound so fucking stupid. Fins never ever fight fair... Why should we?

The fins always contradict themselfs..Teemu especially period. He's more then happy to dish it out in wildly parking chars, multilogging..however when the tables are reversed his dummy pops out..poor teemu.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

GreenKing said:

I dont mind if someones fights fair or not? I was saying that u guys ONLY fight if u guys r outnumbered, thats the FACT.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

GreenKing said:

I dont mind if someones fights fair or not? I was saying that u guys ONLY fight if u guys r outnumbered, thats the FACT.

I've faught outnumbered on multuple occasions.. Idc i just pk. I just think its funny how u guys complain about being outnumbered yet when even numbers are fighting you guys 100% every time pull out alts when low. I've even been 2v1'd before and when 1 of ur chars is low u log it n bring an alt.. Cmon now lol

Last edited by Luigi bank (3 Apr 2016 18:37)

#ambestdroid