1v1 PK...

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Funny thing is all the people that can't catch or pk well all want 1v1 wild I'm all for it I'll go up there catch all them fools dead and just be able walk away  from. Practically any fight

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I'm all for it - Funny thing is all the people that can't catch or pk well all want 1v1 wild

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Think this post is useless it's filled with winey people who cant catch or pk for shit how do they even think they will get a kill 1v1 when u can just walk aways from 9 outa 10 of em without having to worry about being caught I love all the winey 20 year olds on this server always trying change the game to suit them grow up guys

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I'm all for it I'll go up there catch all them fools dead

Please make up your mind, First you sound like its a stupid idea to make a special area for 1v1 DM, then you say you are all for it. 

Just as an FYI, you are the one sounding like a "winey 20 year old" crying about people wanting a 1v1 DM only area where others can't jump in to KS or get 5-6verse 1 at the castle.

The area of the map I circled would work perfect for this, its not used (unless mods have plans for it), away from the castle which is where teams usually go due to the porting ability.  Its a win-win.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

ReconOne said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Think this post is useless it's filled with winey people who cant catch or pk for shit how do they even think they will get a kill 1v1 when u can just walk aways from 9 outa 10 of em without having to worry about being caught I love all the winey 20 year olds on this server always trying change the game to suit them grow up guys

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Please make up your mind, First you sound like its a stupid idea to make a special area for 1v1 DM, then you say you are all for it. 

Just as an FYI, you are the one sounding like a "winey 20 year old" crying about people wanting a 1v1 DM only area where others can't jump in to KS or get 5-6verse 1 at the castle.

The area of the map I circled would work perfect for this, its not used (unless mods have plans for it), away from the castle which is where teams usually go due to the porting ability.  Its a win-win.

I've ran circles on you 1v1 and team pking you mad I've had a change of heart since non of you go pk anymore might as well cater to your needs

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

ReconOne said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I've ran circles on you 1v1 and team pking you mad I've had a change of heart since non of you go pk anymore might as well cater to your needs

Lol...youve ran circles on me 1v1, when I dont pk...Congrats I guess?

Right, I remember you mean the time I came out to farm the dark warriors for a black mace (come to find it drops off moss giants...Lol) with 1 item and no food/pots and just gave free kills over and over because you wouldn't leave me alone?...Lol Nice try man.

You may have me confused with someone else, since i dont PK, i also don't or haven't ever team pked.

Care to try again?

But don't worry blunt, i have 1 more hp and 1 def to go till flats, then ill come feed your epeen more kills to make you kids happy smile

Last edited by ReconOne (14 Jul 2016 19:36)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

• 3 (current)
  • »