1v1 PK...

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

What if we try to set wild Temporary once or twice 1v1 wild. Just to try?
Lets say like up to 16lvl wild.
Because of massive teaming not many players wants to go to wild.
But 1v1 day would be fun i think.
Dont care if there is 5 players waiting for you by the castle.
You just fight one and if you lucky you might run away after kill smile
We could try once or twice and if nobody likes, then we will not have it.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

They had it permanently 1 v 1 lvls 1 through 5 for a while but took that out recently, seems most people here enjoy the giant teams.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Unfortunately I think that most pkers wouldn't like this but, I would like to see a specific area somewhere accessible for good old 1V1 pking.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Why not add 1v1 wild area as an extension above members area?

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

Or if maybe there was a way for us to access the dm arena without bugging the mods.

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Could also be a 1v1 dungeon within the wild

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

o0o

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

+1 Zm

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Imperia said:

+1 Zm

Is one of those kids thats only crys about teams after his gets his ass kicked

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

All I gotta say is we ran y'all tonight go to sleep now cause castle is ours!

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

From post #9 down is why I won't be bothered to even think of pking and I'm sure why others as well choose not to join the "fun". This started as a constructive thread open for input and the pros and cons of a 1v1 day or area and quickly turned into a bunch of finger pointing and name calling. Then you all wonder why no updates ever happened for pkers...

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

buckwild Send PM

subscriber

pking has always been teams. And as for the big team that's for the fins because they are the biggest hypocrite's ive ever seen. They can 4vs1 you but as soon as you call your team and it becomes a 8vs4 they cry like little bitches, even though when they are 4vs1 the odds are more than 8vs4 lol. I mean can't hurt to try the 1v1 arena etc but it won't last just like the 1v1 from 1-5 wild didn't last very long. its fun to 1v1 but does get old very fast and it's not as fun as team fights to be honest. And the reason updates don't happen for pkers is because n0m tried very hard to please a bunch of pkers and when he did the updates it didn't change anything so he gave up on trying to help the pkers out. which I don't blame him for doing. even though I have a team and enjoy it more than 1v1 most of time. ill +1 this idea and say can't hurt to try it for some that don't have friends or only play certain amount of time a day or w.e it may be.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Ghasp said:

From post #9 down is why I won't be bothered to even think of pking and I'm sure why others as well choose not to join the "fun". This started as a constructive thread open for input and the pros and cons of a 1v1 day or area and quickly turned into a bunch of finger pointing and name calling. Then you all wonder why no updates ever happened for pkers...

^^^ This. Took my new flats into wildy on f2p rotation to try out a bit and as soon as i engaged someone during the massive brawl he called 2 people over in chat lol. one kept blocking me and other was casting weaken spells on me and spamming some fire blasts.

Hardcore PKers for sure big_smile

Anyways, +1 Zm i'd like to PK for the fun of it sometimes but watching people talk shit about "their team" running the wildy is pretty sad. They obv got their ass kicked on the playground and feel superior finally.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

all i hear is qq

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

I bet toker weeped to admins about my truth written in comments so they got deleted.  Its sad toker that you talk shit and cant answer for your words  and the most pathetic thing is your whining. Youre not a pker and i have vid proof of that, how you run and log out, how you multi log and other shit. All you do is cry about everything, if i had an apportunity irl i would broke your nose without any words just for that coz you are fucking pussy wink

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

lol i literally watched him run n log out on his 87 or something when i was walking by, then log in on the 11(4? 117?) and try to chase me down. then sat on annabelle tlaking shit infront of castle and instantly relogging on the high lvl again. hug pixels more nerd :\ Q Q

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

1v1 anyone of u anytime hit me up.

N000bs

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

He never 1x1 if thats happen he run and log out or multinlog to help himself or cry for help and then comes his teammates and he tries to outnumber you talking shit about how pro pkers they are rolf xD
For real i lost a count how many times he logged out on Blunt toker (lvl 70) or annabelle (lvl 62) or other his chars when he see me or my friends and thats really funny ;D
And the funniest thing is, if you kill him he or maybe she? Just logout and not comming back for atleast few hours or  till the moment his mates come to get his back wink And this is true wink

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

1v1 anyone of u DM area 84 hybrid or flats anytime

let me know

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

1v1 anyone of u DM area 84 hybrid or flats anytime