More Pkers

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i do find it kind of grindy, but if it wasnt this grindy, everyone would have everything, and there would be a lot more multi logger/account parking.

Referring to you are your time you wonder?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

And people need to stop trying to make these posts personal... This post started out with constructive critisism and now has just turned into personal wars yet again.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Dparsons said:

You cannot have pkers without skiller providing new consumables and armour and weapons...... PKers cannot exist without skillers. That is a fact so get off your high horse and think before you speak.

Pkers can make there own supplies for pking you sir are wrong..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

GLeU said:

i do find it kind of grindy, but if it wasnt this grindy, everyone would have everything, and there would be a lot more multi logger/account parking.

Referring to you are your time you wonder?

Can you at least try make your shitty insults coherent.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

My point is every time they change something to do with pking people start crying about it.... And people wonder why no updates to pkeing and why do skillers get all the updates.... Case in point Magic damage.... And yet pkers continued to cry about it.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I did post an idea for a wilderness Ironman for pkers I think it might add some more fun to pking and hanging out in the wild, give you the better xp rates you want and attract more players to the wild with some unique advantages. I know I would try it out and I am not normally seen in the wild.

Last edited by Ghasp (30 Mar 2016 21:52)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

• 2 (current)
  • »