More Pkers

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Every post is catered to skilling and questing in the suggestion section for the most part. The point is skillers are babied with the batch events.
-Main opposition for higher combat exp/ People who abuse Hot-spot- Are skillers
-Skills use to be long and tedious.
-Batch skills made the tedious part vanish.--Removes the nonstop clicking and clicking everything is one click now.
-Over 140 accounts with over 1300 skill total shows that.
-Server is barely over a year old and has amassed that many people over 1300 skill total.
-8 times exp if Plat+subbed for skills during double xp. If their was no Batch their would be maybe 20 people over 1300 skill total.
--
You actually have people complaining about how long it takes to withdraw ITEMS BECAUSE OF IT SHOWS THE ITEM BEING WITHDRAWN 1 AT A TIME.....#skillers
NONSTOP UPDATES FOR SKILLERS
--
#PKERS
#+1
--
AJAX YOU'RE NOT A PKER!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

You're not even a pker yourself, how can you call Ajax not a pker, I see him more in wild than I've ever seen you. Infact who are you even? I been here a month not a trace of you in wild.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Skillers are more loyal to the server.  Pkers jump ship the second other servers offer something better. also the majority of cheaters AKA bot users are pkers so why cater to them?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

U N C E R said:

You're not even a pker yourself, how can you call Ajax not a pker, I see him more in wild than I've ever seen you. Infact who are you even? I been here a month not a trace of you in wild.

Fran aka Bubba has been a PKer for many many years. Ajax PK sometimes, I havnt seen him on other Pserv except this. But we are old EM** pkers.

But i agree, the hotspot should get some rules, hence its being abused with level 3 accounts being outside the area controlling hotspot, once someone comes they logout.
I've noticed myself months ago when hotspot was even more popular than it is now.. It is so easy to abuse it with all those low level accounts and such.

Something has to be done with hotspot. I dont fully agree with bubbas, post. But hotspot has to be changed in some certains ways. We will look into this.

Love you all, bring love not war only PK

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

U N C E R said:

Fran aka Bubba has been a PKer for many many years. Ajax PK sometimes, I havnt seen him on other Pserv except this. But we are old EM** pkers.

But i agree, the hotspot should get some rules, hence its being abused with level 3 accounts being outside the area controlling hotspot, once someone comes they logout.
I've noticed myself months ago when hotspot was even more popular than it is now.. It is so easy to abuse it with all those low level accounts and such.

Something has to be done with hotspot. I dont fully agree with bubbas, post. But hotspot has to be changed in some certains ways. We will look into this.

Love you all, bring love not war only PK

Ty Tim!
The post was out their and honestly any changes to anything posted would be fine. Not expecting everything to be done on that list, but atleast one of the fixes would be great.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

I do also believe the skilling/over-all xp gain is pretty easy too. Maybe a re-assessment as to whether the server is aimed to be classic-like or not classic-like in regards to XP rates needs to be conducted. Because yes, as of right now; it's extremely easy to advance in a short amount of time. The server needs some longevity!

Double XP was being thrown around a little too often too, in my opinion of course.

Last edited by ephrin (29 Mar 2016 01:39)

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Chronic863 Send PM

I agree, this is suppose to be classic and it is way to easy to level up.
We need some improvements with the exp rates.

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/eqdyt.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

yes I agree, i believe more "freefood" weekend, maybe food that disappears when you leave wild like example eggs(which are disappearing soon if not already) food that can only be used in wild and not banked for profit?

i agree with you though franny

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Chronic863 said:

I agree, this is suppose to be classic and it is way to easy to level up.
We need some improvements with the exp rates.

This server was initially 2x xp rate and the population suffered after the first few months.  All day everyday people bitched on the forums to raise the rates, and they did, and the server seems as though it is doing better since then.  I was a main advocate for keeping the 2x rate and it was part of the reason I quit the first time.  But really, except for a select few, 2x was way too slow for a lot of people (2.5x with sub).  The current xp seems like an okay middle ground.  A month of afk training to get flats is still a month of afk training.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Too easy to level? Lol not.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Since we only cater to "skillers" in these parts let's bump the combat xp rates down to 4x, take out the hot spot, put the magic back up to hitting high, leave wild as members rules anything goes, take all extra content back out of wild, cut afk training back to standard intervals, cut out teams, disable pk chat, disable multi logging, disable skill resets, need I go on?

Things have been done on this server for all player types to make it less tedious and more fun.

I don't really get the point of your post except to whine about "skillers". I am what you would call a "skiller" and I always try to show support for things that the "pkers" want as long as they do not limit content to one area of the game only. I did not whine that "pkers" had a better chance of getting eggs then "skillers" during easter event or that some one with a lvl 3 "skiller" acount cold not participate at all. I didn't voice opposition to magic hits going back down even though it was more advantageous for a "skiller" to have it hit harder. I in general want what's best for everyone.

I personally hate that the game has become devided into "pkers" and "skillers" as choosing one or the other limits the game. Once I have flats I will most likely come to play in the wild. As i like to play the whole game of rscrevolution and not just certain parts of it. Development of the game is about adding more content as a whole and should not be faulted if you choose to limit yourself by playing only one particular way.

This is a choice that you made live with it.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

-It is to easy to level skills which makes it seem like the EXP is great, but actually if their wasn't any batch skilling than people will see how real of a bitch the EXP rate is.
-The Auction house is flooded with Runes,Food,Armor, basically everything needed to pk due to the fact that it takes longer to train than it does to skill.
-Right now the only time I choose to train is during DOUBLE XP along with alot of other players.
-Get rid of DOUBLE XP and make a GREAT STANDARD EXP
-Making a GREAT STANDARD EXP would make it so players are able to get more PKERS in the wild
-The more PKERS makes supplies more scarce and raises the price of supplies

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

1. Batch skilling is not much different than afking and just saves clicks either way, do you want to do away with both? 
2. If combat rates were lower there would be less runes armor etc as there would be less players able to kill high lvl monsters and flood the game with their drops. I do agree that we need some gp sinks though.
3. That again is your choice live with it
4. Double xp is a nice bonus but I agree it is used too often. Maybe twice a year?
5.Already tons of complaints about people with multiple flats in wild and you want to add more? More players would be nice but I don't think everyone needs more accounts.
6. Multi logging, AH, and the fact that gp are easy to obtain make prices seem low and the market flooded. Get rid of these and add more cash sinks, some very high lvl monsters, and an influx of new players and these problems dissapear.

You seemed awfully concerned about changing the playstyle of others when you even admit you don't really play those parts of the game. How about focusing on improving the wild if that is what you are into or the areas of the game that you play.

Last edited by Ghasp (29 Mar 2016 10:01)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

On another note there has always been an abundance of rss in rscrevolution just as there is more supply the prices keep going down. This is normal and prices here are still pretty high however I do think we need something in game to eat up those millions of gp that everyone has

Last edited by Ghasp (29 Mar 2016 10:07)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

-Right now the only time I choose to train is during DOUBLE XP along with alot of other players.
-Making a GREAT STANDARD EXP would make it so players are able to get more PKERS in the wild

The exp rates are already high enough.

1. people complain on turnip everyone has to many accounts, this is because of exp rates
2. " Right now the only time I choose to train is during DOUBLE XP along with alot of other players. "   THIS IS WHY THEY DO MORE UPDATES FOR SKILLERS.  We are loyal pkers change like the weather

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

With all due respect Fran, you did this awhile ago. Came here with all these brilliant ideas to make this server amazing, and I'm sure you remember what n0m said.  This server is great, sure it could use some minor adjustments but overall it's a great place to be.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

You cannot have pkers without skiller providing new consumables and armour and weapons...... PKers cannot exist without skillers. That is a fact so get off your high horse and think before you speak.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

B U B B A said:

The exp rates are already high enough.

1. people complain on turnip everyone has to many accounts, this is because of exp rates
2. " Right now the only time I choose to train is during DOUBLE XP along with alot of other players. "   THIS IS WHY THEY DO MORE UPDATES FOR SKILLERS.  We are loyal pkers change like the weather

I still pk..Just cant be fucked to train new pkers...

turnip has v1 transfers..Reason people have 50 accounts each not the xp..

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i do find it kind of grindy, but if it wasnt this grindy, everyone would have everything, and there would be a lot more multi logger/account parking.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

I never had any chars to be able to xfer from turnip and i have a pk char list of about 55 chars. 8 of them being flats.

#ambestdroid

• «
  • 1 (current)