Happy Easter 2016!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I give an A for the idea. But a striking D- for the drop rate. The reward is not worth the time to farm them. Sorry guys felt the ball was dropped on this one especially with the delays in release. Something more akin to 1 egg every 10-20 fire giants seems more on par with a holiday event or every 50-100 chickens for lower lvl players.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

I give an A for the idea. But a striking D- for the drop rate. The reward is not worth the time to farm them. Sorry guys felt the ball was dropped on this one especially with the delays in release. Something more akin to 1 egg every 10-20 fire giants seems more on par with a holiday event or every 50-100 chickens for lower lvl players.

I completely agree with this.

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Chasing those eggs is waste of time due the drop rate and reward when open.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Modoc said:

Ghasp said:

Wait, what? In what world is it OK/makes sense to be able to redeem 3h of 2x EXP (stackable might I add) when you're able to get an egg every 10-20 kills. No, that's a terrible idea.

Keep it how it is.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

If you read it as all I  said keep the xp eggs the same but up the other eggs drop rate... wait no that was my other post but yeah xp eggs should be a rare drop the other eggs should be dropping regularly and bunny ears and regular eggs should still be hard to get

Last edited by Ghasp (27 Mar 2016 14:32)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

Modoc said:

Ghasp said:

Wait, what? In what world is it OK/makes sense to be able to redeem 3h of 2x EXP (stackable might I add) when you're able to get an egg every 10-20 kills. No, that's a terrible idea.

Keep it how it is.

Stop crying at ones opinion and go get a life.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

ephrin said:

Modoc said:

Keep it how it is.

Are you OK? I thought the only fans I owned were in the ceiling... Hah.

You seem to ride my coat-tails a lot. Is there something I can do for you? If not, go take a number and grab a seat. I'll be with you shortly.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

padwan121 said:

ephrin said:

Keep it how it is.

You seem to ride my coat-tails a lot. Is there something I can do for you? If not, go take a number and grab a seat. I'll be with you shortly.

I think you need to get over yourself? And that bangwagon u always seem to jump on? Are you on your 5th marriage?.go play some candycush or something.

Last edited by padwan121 (27 Mar 2016 17:25)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

ephrin said:

padwan121 said:

I think you need to get over yourself? And that bangwagon u always seem to jump on? Are you on your 5th marriage?.go play some candycush or something.

1st, and that's what I'm doing but instead its rscrevolution Revolution! Pretty sick, eh? If you have any more personal inquiries you can find my secretary at whyyousoattached@clingeralerts.com.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

padwan121 said:

ephrin said:

1st, and that's what I'm doing but instead its rscrevolution Revolution! Pretty sick, eh? If you have any more personal inquiries you can find my secretary at whyyousoattached@clingeralerts.com.

that is rather amusing to say the least...if I'm not mistaken you decided to shit talk me first..so don't dish it out if u can't handle a response period. Have a nice day.#

Player avatar

Schewe Send PM

Is there a way to see how many people got the drops or are you going to annouce how many at the end?

生活のため東京
Tokyo 4 Life

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Can we get clarification if these eggs will continue to be tradeable after Tuesday 11pm UTC? Thanks

Last edited by Cub (28 Mar 2016 01:52)

Player avatar

Dza Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

ephrin said:

padwan121 said:

You know what I love about video games? You don't know him IRL, and if you did... I don't think you'd be talking all this mess lol. Below I have copy and pasted a post response you made, after seeing how you talk in-game, I think this is perfect for you.

" TinkerTank said:
The idea came to me while listening to heeps of people arguing.
For example we type ::commute(playername)
Then all online players can type ::vote yes or ::vote no.
Votes are then auto tallyed and if majority say yes they are muted for an hour. "

"Padwan121 said:

Absurd idea.."

Last edited by Dza (28 Mar 2016 12:33)

Player avatar

Schewe Send PM

So... Has the server switched back yet or is the event still happening right now?

生活のため東京
Tokyo 4 Life

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Schewe said:

So... Has the server switched back yet or is the event still happening right now?

As long as when you login and the chat window greets you with "Happy Easter!", you'll know it's still happening.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

Hey what does the blue egg I got from opening a prize egg do, it says eat not open so Idk what it does.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Octavio.Tyler said:

Hey what does the blue egg I got from opening a prize egg do, it says eat not open so Idk what it does.

That is the original rscrevolution easter egg it is a rare item DO NOT EAT IT.  keep it or sell for GP

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

joe dirt said:

Octavio.Tyler said:

That is the original rscrevolution easter egg it is a rare item DO NOT EAT IT.  keep it or sell for GP

WOW! yikes I wonder how many people got one of those from the eggs?

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Mod Jax said:

joe dirt said:

Octavio.Tyler said:

WOW! yikes I wonder how many people got one of those from the eggs?

I think because the eggs were more scarce than expected (I assumed I would be getting like 15-20 per hour per char), most people didn't open their eggs, or only opened a couple.  So I doubt many original edible eggs were gotten from eggs.  I'm going to open a few more on my iron man after the event closes, I really only want to keep 1 full set and i'd like to get bunny ears, but from what I hear it's a long shot.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Thanks so much for the event, i've gotten over 20 eggs.