Deathmatch System | Public Test Server [OFFLINE] |

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

I am afraid this is what will cross the line for me... it has been a fun ride folks but this right here will no longer make it feel like rscrevolution to me if it goes live

Somebody is stuck in 2005. You're getting all mad before you even try it. It's gonna be good, especially for farming npc's and pking.

Player avatar

Kylo Ren Send PM

Banned

YOU SHALL OBEY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

rail EQUIPMENT TAB

Last edited by Kylo Ren (27 Apr 2016 06:23)

FIRST ORDER
                     KNIGHTS OF REN

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

Ghasp said:

I am afraid this is what will cross the line for me... it has been a fun ride folks but this right here will no longer make it feel like rscrevolution to me if it goes live

Somebody is stuck in 2005. You're getting all mad before you even try it. It's gonna be good, especially for farming npc's and pking.

exactly. lmao

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

There should be option when you open bank to see Inventory or Equipment.
Because now you see inventory, but you dont know what you have on you.
You have to re-open bank few times to get fully equipped.

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

Should be an option for all of those whining to switch it off and just not use it. If there was a poll, and the people voted yes, then theres no harm in implementing whatsoever.
+1 on this you guys are on a roll with the updates keep it moving!

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Imperia said:

Gleu, yeah they risk more, but dont forget about def bonuses they have too compare to 1defers.

why should someone who risks absolutely nothing have an even chance vs someone who does?

Thats pking for ya lol

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Johnny420 said:

Should be an option for all of those whining to switch it off and just not use it. If there was a poll, and the people voted yes, then theres no harm in implementing whatsoever.
+1 on this you guys are on a roll with the updates keep it moving!

How would that work, it would be unfair for the people with it switched off that the people with it switched on are allowed more food in the Wilderness.

I personally can't seem to load the dev server but if you think this update will make more people PK then go for it

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

when items are equipped like lets say im at mage bank trying to go thru webs i have to take it off to use it on the web.. can you make it so i can us it while equipped?

~K!zL

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

beatdown said:

I see the poll is starting to balance out

Perhaps a happy medium would be something like Potions carry + Cape + Gloves equipment, but not armor?

Not too extreme, but still frees up some slots for some items that are often underused as it is now because a food slot will take priority, but then they could be used, etc.

I do believe the poll is no longer accurate..There's always those few people that will do whatever it takes to have certain updates out of the game even though majority likes it.

I will have to count and validate all the votes in a week or so.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

I don't see why one wouldn't want this...more space for farming..more food to train..more food to pk..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I checked out the equipment tab on the test server the other day and thought it was really cool. I didn't even know there was a poll, I just voted yes. Hell yes!

Really hope to see this implemented.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

I don't see why one wouldn't want this...more space for farming..more food to train..more food to pk..

Lack of thought. People just assume that if you change something, that it's going to be bad.

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

Lack of thought. People just assume that if you change something, that it's going to be bad.

But you and Padwan literally only pk on flats. For you there is no downside.
For the vast majority of people, this won't be the case, as most have various versions of prayer beasts and hybrids and what not.

For most lower level pkers, especially those without armor, this could be a nightmare.
This is definitely a huge buff to armored guys, def nubs, rangers, etc.

It will change the whole dynamic and balance of the current state (which won't necessarily be bad in the long run) but it will make the vast majority of everyone's 1 def accounts pretty sub par, and basically pointless to some degree -the chars they most prefer to play on and have spent a huge amount of time on.

I enjoy armored pkers way more than 1 def pkers, so for me it will also be a huge buff, but that doesn't mean i'm not able to be objective and realise that there will definitely be consequences to this. It's not all roses and rainbows, there are downsides too, whether you personally care or not.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown jr said:

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

For the vast majority of people, this won't be the case, as most have various versions of prayer beasts and hybrids and what not.

For most lower level pkers, especially those without armor, this could be a nightmare.

It will change the whole dynamic and balance of the current state (which won't necessarily be bad in the long run) but it will make the vast majority of everyone's 1 def accounts pretty sub par, and basically pointless to some degree -the chars they most prefer to play on and have spent a huge amount of time on.

I enjoy armored pkers way more than 1 def pkers, so for me it will also be a huge buff, but that doesn't mean i'm not able to be objective and realise that there will definitely be consequences to this. It's not all roses and rainbows, there are downsides too, whether you personally care or not.

AKA "I think I should be able to 1 item and not risk shit and be able to kill full armor pkers"

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

Beatdown jr said:

GLeU said:

AKA "I think I should be able to 1 item and not risk shit and be able to kill full armor pkers"

I'm for the equipment tab...
Please get out.

Your obsession with me is not healthy

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown jr said:

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

rscrevolution never intended to cater to 1 def accounts. They wanted people to level all stats. They've stated that themselves on there website. Hence if you've paid any attention to the updates they've deployed over the last decade. They've been pushing defense requirements for A LOT of it. In my mind we should be doing the same, because 1 defense is stupid. Risk nothing, and gain everything.

I'd also like to point out that I've got a 42 1 99 (named plate pure) and had a 92 45 99 that I'd pk on. But 45def just got shit on by PB's and 1 defense is just boring to pk on. Verse is the only one who uses it now, if at all. I literally stopped pking with armor on the 45deffer because the food I lost wasn't made up by wearing the armor I'd bring.

The solution for 1 defense chars is simple. GET DEFENSE. Problem solved.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm with GleU on this one.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Beatdown jr said:

GLeU said:

rscrevolution never intended to cater to 1 def accounts. They wanted people to level all stats. They've stated that themselves on there website. Hence if you've paid any attention to the updates they've deployed over the last decade. They've been pushing defense requirements for A LOT of it. In my mind we should be doing the same, because 1 defense is stupid. Risk nothing, and gain everything.

I'd also like to point out that I've got a 42 1 99 (named plate pure) and had a 92 45 99 that I'd pk on. But 45def just got shit on by PB's and 1 defense is just boring to pk on. Verse is the only one who uses it now, if at all. I literally stopped pking with armor on the 45deffer because the food I lost wasn't made up by wearing the armor I'd bring.

Yep.

Well good luck explaining that to the 50 pbs and hybrids out there who are going to get shit on tongue
Ima have the popcorn ready

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown jr said:

GLeU said:

Beatdown jr said:

Yep.

Well good luck explaining that to the 50 pbs and hybrids out there who are going to get shit on tongue
Ima have the popcorn ready

If they don't like the idea of advancing rsc. Them by all means head on over to turnip where 99 defense chars will drop there pbs all day.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

There's going to be a new type of "mini-game" added to dev server soon, this same mini-game might be ran on official server as an event to show it off to community, who can then decide if they want it added as content or not.

you can not leave wilderness
when you die you lose all progress
you get three times the experience
teleport spells disabled
there will be very little safe areas, maybe just one with bank and a shop for items that you can't get inside wilderness. (no auction house)
you cannot trade, only way to get someones items is to kill them.

I'm sick irl atm so it will take a while to make and sorry for this messy post