Deathmatch System | Public Test Server [OFFLINE] |

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

What I think is, when you're dealing the killing blow & you mage someone and they die from a melee hit but your spell is still casted, I think it then registers that you're not longer in a duel (since your hp hit 0) but you were able to still do damage after that (your spell) and when that spell does damage and since you're 0hp, you die and lose your stuff as if you was in the wild.

Also note* in the real classic, that spell i casted on reines wouldn't of done damage at all and been cancelled.

Last edited by Cub (23 Mar 2016 00:10)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

New wilderness char parking fix is available for testing on development server, come check it out and tell me your input.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

New wilderness char parking fix is available for testing on development server, come check it out and tell me your input.

thank n0m for all your work man!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I think I have a final version now, just need everyones input on it before it's added to live server.

When you login in wilderness, all players including yourself are invisible and you can't move for 35 seconds. 
At 10 seconds you'll be visible and other players will be visible.
Once timer hits 0 you can't be attacked for another 2 seconds and you're free to move.

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

would like to try the test server out. not online tho.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Equipment update can now be tested on my local server. You need to re-download your client.

Player avatar

dherbo902 Send PM

subscriber

hey honest opinion and ive talked to several other active players on the server and i just dont see the point in this update..for one it will ruin switching items for stakers cuz it takes it out of ur inventory every time...and for 2 i came here to play rsc not rs2 with worse graphics...i love the server as is and i do enjoy updates just not a fan of this one i think this will do more harm than good to the server.

- sorry my grammar sucks tongue

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

dherbo902 said:

hey honest opinion and ive talked to several other active players on the server and i just dont see the point in this update..for one it will ruin switching items for stakers cuz it takes it out of ur inventory every time...and for 2 i came here to play rsc not rs2 with worse graphics...i love the server as is and i do enjoy updates just not a fan of this one i think this will do more harm than good to the server.

Majority wanted this update(theres a poll on front page).
Go and actually try it out before you jump to conclusions, switching is just as easy as how it is now.

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

N0m think about  pking scene. Now addy and rune pkers have big advantage against 1def pkers. It wasnt easy to kill em nowdays and after this tab added will be even worse.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Imperia said:

N0m think about  pking scene. Now addy and rune pkers have big advantage against 1def pkers. It wasnt easy to kill em nowdays and after this tab added will be even worse.

Rune and Addy pures actually risk something compared to the 1def fags. That's all I'm gonna say on that.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

This update is amazing, hope this makes it to live.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

n0m said:

dherbo902 said:

Go and actually try it out before you jump to conclusions, switching is just as easy as how it is now.

No

54 votes on the front page agree that this is a great addition to the game

+1 from me, I really like how you guys implemented this.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

It will be really cool to see capes in the wildy.  Maybe even get some wars going if this is implemented.  Would love to see some country wars.  AMERICA FUCK YEAH

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

Gleu, yeah they risk more, but dont forget about def bonuses they have too compare to 1defers.

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Imperia said:

Gleu, yeah they risk more, but dont forget about def bonuses they have too compare to 1defers.

why should someone who risks absolutely nothing have an even chance vs someone who does?

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

I have my doubts like some of the others here, but I'm looking forward to trying this update smile Awesome work as usual. The UI looks perfect. As long as switching weapons (ie staking, ranging) isn't affected then I think this will be a good update. If all it means is fights last a little longer and people can wear more equipment for pking without losing food slots then I can't see how it's a bad thing.

I understand the fears about 1 def pures having a slightly worse disadvantage now, but as someone with multiple 1 def, 30 def and 40+ def pures, I'm keen to try this update. Addy pures were kind of shit on this server since the 30 def didn't give a big enough advantage to be really worth the food handicap, but now I can't wait to get back out there on my 30 def pures and lose some addy sets big_smile

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am afraid this is what will cross the line for me... it has been a fun ride folks but this right here will no longer make it feel like rscrevolution to me if it goes live

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

For ranged and weapon switch there could be a hotkey or a button like android has for mage?

I love this idea soooo much!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Revchars33 Send PM

subscriber

Can we get a droid client? Some of us only play Rev from android.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

dherbo902 said:

Not a ton of people read the front page and what stops me from making 50 forum accounts and throwing the pole? I don't think this is a good way to gather your information, but do what you will I am just one person. However if this goes I will most likely be leaving the server is at will no longer be rsc as this will change a fundamental aspect of the game that was part of what made it unique.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.