Mighty Red Dragon & New Items

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

PVP will be fine with an increase of the max hit by +2 (thats with max wep power, 99str, ultimate str prayer, ssp, str ammy)
Magic just needs to be reworked and balanced out and pvp will be forever fine

Why do you make one sentence posts per post lol Do you not know how to type everything in one post?

Last edited by Cub (21 Mar 2016 18:04)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

1 thing about a weapon like that. is that if its rare, its gonna be expensive, and would mean that if u pked one. you would make big $$. which is something i miss about RSC pking.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

1 thing about a weapon like that. is that if its rare, its gonna be expensive, and would mean that if u pked one. you would make big $$. which is something i miss about RSC pking.

+++1 even r2h pks were considered very high value at one time.

I'd +1 on that these items would be very rare.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Player avatar

redvetardi Send PM

subscriber

This would be good progess, BUT no changes in the wilderness !

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

it would only apply to members wildy days anyways. and just think how youd feel like a BAMF after you PJ someone who PK'd full drag tongue

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Wildy is on a rotation anyway, so it wouldn't be like you could use these items all the time.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

This server needs regular events, clues, skill capes. Maybe morre monster or a new boss. Slayer?

Last edited by padwan121 (21 Mar 2016 20:31)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

I like the idea, maybe only increase max hit by +1 as I am king 3 hitter and don't want to
be responsible for upsetting anymore people. as most people already shiver when they see me in wild.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Don't really care either way, as long as they are disabled for wilderness

On second thought, nobody would ever pk with these anyways, and if they did it would just be a chance to make good bucks for actual pkers (since only skillers and stakers would have these weapons and armors if they turn out as rare as you say)

thats how i look at it. just imagine if they are ultra rare, and you pk some poor sap who forgot to protect item. it would be glorious haha.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

+1 make it ultra rare so that they never become commonplace.

Player avatar

Havok775 Send PM

subscriber

+1 To this, progression is inevitable and this is the type of direction it should move in.

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

im == on this.

Player avatar

Bliporama Send PM

wow +1 for sure, this sounds pretty awesome

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am for the new monsters with drops but I personally would like to see a new extremely difficult dungeon unlocked by high lvl quest and requiring high skills rather then it being in wild or have both options. It would not be as big if an issue if people didn't have their shared accounts parked all over but as it stands it would limit the drops to mostly pkers. While I do respect pking as a valid part of the game I think it should be accessible to both pkers and skillers like fire giants just a lot more difficult to obtain access and perhaps in a place where you can't teleport to safety.

Last edited by Ghasp (22 Mar 2016 09:19)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

I am for the new monsters with drops but I personally would like to see a new extremely difficult dungeon unlocked by high lvl quest and requiring high skills rather then it being in wild or have both options. It would not be as big if an issue if people didn't have their shared accounts parked all over but as it stands it would limit the drops to mostly pkers. While I do respect pking as a valid part of the game I think it should be accessible to both pkers and skillers like fire giants just a lot more difficult to obtain access and perhaps in a place where you can't teleport to safety.

I totally agree a monster of this stature should not be in the wild. And should require multiple high level skills to be able to fight. I know there alot of pkers out there what might disagree but they are most likely non skillers in the first place. I would not be against it being in the wild as long as it was somwhere else not in the wild also. Not everyone is a pker and should not be forced to subject theirselves to constant pking just to get good gear.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I'm only suggesting this in terms that it be added in the wild and is a non-safe spot.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

What about since the items to me would make the wearer op af if wearing any of those items in wild would disable protect item and instant skull. Bc to me i can already imagine someone getting killed with reg gear and bringing 4item of that stuff and having no risk at all just wasting food and dominating. All with no risk to the themselves.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

-1 for wild only. Players should not be forced to go into wild for ga me content. Pking has always been an optional part of the game and it should remain so

I know you guys want more people in the wild but forcing players to go there as the only place to get items is not the answer. Recruit recruit recruit, spread pk videos etc if you want more people.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

Let's introduce a new NPC that's stronger than KBD and drops new items!

Mighty Red Dragon will be located in deep wild and have glorious new items!

Mighty Red Dragon will drop FOUR new items
Dragon Chain
Dragon Plate Mail Legs
Dragon Plated Skirt
Dragon Fire

The Dragon Fire is the rarest drop and can be added to any dragon item as long as you're 80 crafting & 80 magic
It will create an empowered version of that item adding +8 stat to the main stats
http://i.imgur.com/tq93KPD.png
For example dragon sword would turn into a Dragon Fire Sword giving an 80 wep aim & 80 wep power

This gets more people in the wild, its unsafe, it requires training in crafting & magic.

Dragon Plate Mail Legs & Skirt Armour stat: 62
Dragon Mail Chain Body Armour stat: 82

Dragon Fire Plate Mail Legs & Skirt Armour stat: 70
Dragon Fire Mail Chain Body Armour stat: 90

If you're worried if the new items will ruin Pking, maybe there could be a higher level requirement for the new Dragon Fire items?  Discuss.
Maybe Dragon Fire items can be the first lvl 70 requirment in RSC

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]