[Functionality] Equipment Tab

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Yea, fuck it would be fun to have longer fights maybe add new weapon only being able to be used certain days.
Along with new armor
along with potions
New arrows
bring back that easter eggs-You have to trade swordies for the eater eggs this time thou.
-
#rscreloaded.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Mona Lisa Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Mona Lisa said:

GLeU said:

Solid argument turnip kid. No respect and no ability to debate. Just rash pointless insults. And you applied to be mod LOL. You're a joke.

umad? its pointless to debate with you.

Another typical reply by an idiot who is at a loss of words. The truth is that I'm right, and you're wrong,  but your to arrogant to accept it. So you lash out with petty insults and stupid comments like "Umad?". You've lost any respect anyone ever had for you here.

oh shit, respect on a pri serv? wtf am i gona do with my life. The difference between you and me is that you like to bitch and cry.

R.I.P. Patrick aka Hostile

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Something to think about.  How would this work for staking?  A lot of people stake stuff they are currently wearing often times shit they have to be wearing during the duel (D med, etc).

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

Something to think about.  How would this work for staking?  A lot of people stake stuff they are currently wearing often times shit they have to be wearing during the duel (D med, etc).

Updated trade & duel interface would go really well with the equipment tab update.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Mona Lisa said:

GLeU said:

Mona Lisa said:

umad? its pointless to debate with you.

Another typical reply by an idiot who is at a loss of words. The truth is that I'm right, and you're wrong,  but your to arrogant to accept it. So you lash out with petty insults and stupid comments like "Umad?". You've lost any respect anyone ever had for you here.

oh shit, respect on a pri serv? wtf am i gona do with my life. The difference between you and me is that you like to bitch and cry.

The only one here whining is you.

Player avatar

Verizonguy2016 Send PM

subscriber

This needs to happen yesterday.

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

+1 let's go rs2 we may not get the graphics but let's push for what we can get

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I would like to point out not everyone joining this site does so for rsc nostalgia. I never played rsc up until now and this happens to be only functional rscrevolution for android so... anyways if ppl want RS2 shit I say give it

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

Wonderland Send PM

+1 maybe not a huge change, but to separate gear would be substantial to Ironman mode.

A tool bag even smile hammers, chisel and the like.

Hey, I am an Ultimate! Just ASK me "what's Ulti-mode"?

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Sorry to hear this n0m sad I thought how you executed it was very well done on the test server.

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

+1 again, wonderful work

Focus on science.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I kind of still want to give this a shot since I have already made it. Maybe release it on live server for a weekend or something..

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

JediMindTrix said:

n0m said:

I kind of still want to give this a shot since I have already made it. Maybe release it on live server for a weekend or something..

only way to expand is make it live.....

Seems like it to be honest. I can't seem to get enough people to test my work so I'll be pushing broken updates to live server and test them that way.

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

I'd love to do some testing. Maybe we can have specific QA tester roles who have access to a test server and maybe a bug tracking system (if you're using one)?

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

JediMindTrix said:

n0m said:

Seems like it to be honest. I can't seem to get enough people to test my work so I'll be pushing broken updates to live server and test them that way.

Might be the only way to get stuff tested legitimately though, all I seen on the test server was people spawning stuff just to have the items...
+1 for me

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

If I had access to test server ( am on droid) Id test this and let you know, I say  BIG +1 before testing

Focus on science.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

May not be vanilla but this is a great idea, would like some room in my ironman inventory! smile

+1

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

JediMindTrix said:

n0m said:

DOOOOO IT!!